References in periodicals archive ?
Kinzenbaw has received numerous awards over the years for his business, innovation and outreach activities, including the George Washington Carver Distinguished Service Award from ISU's College of Agriculture and Life Sciences; the 2009 No-Till Product of the Year Award; Iowa Engineering Society Governor's New Product Award and Iowa Farm Bureau Distinguished Service to Agriculture Award.
He currently is a professor of international trade at the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at Virginia Tech, Blacksburg.
The course, presented in partnership with the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and the Poole College of Management at North Carolina State University, will focus on developing thought leadership in the emerging science of sustainable agriculture, as well as emphasize growing sustainable businesses and reducing the world's agricultural footprint while meeting the social, environmental and economic needs of present and future generations.
About 32,300 new graduates from the nation's colleges of agriculture and life sciences, forestry, and veterinary medicine take jobs in the industry each year, the study noted.
Other partners include the State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry (SUNY-ESF), Cornell University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, and International Paper.
Medicinal Herbs for Commerce is part of the North Carolina Specialty Crops Program, a cooperative program between the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at NC State University and the Marketing Division of the NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
of Forest Sciences, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, at Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea.
The digester, developed by Jason Shih, a professor of biotechnology at the North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, has already been tested in Taiwan and China.
ISU's College of Agriculture and Life Sciences offers many opportunities for professionals in ag business to continue their education online.
Kathryn Boor has been named dean of Agriculture and Life Sciences at Cornell University, New York's Land Grant university in Ithaca, effective July 1.
Megan Knight joins as an Acc't Exec specializing in agriculture and life sciences clients.
Acronyms browser ?
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
Full browser ?
- Agriculture & Construction Development
- Agriculture & Health Research Platform
- Agriculture & Rural Development Bank
- Agriculture Acquisition Regulation
- Agriculture Advancing Australia
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Agriculture and Agrifood Canada Electronic Information System
- Agriculture and Applied Economics
- Agriculture and Applied Economics Association
- Agriculture and Environment Biotechnology Commission
- Agriculture and Environment Working Group
- Agriculture and Farmland Protection Board
- Agriculture and Fisheries Development Fund
- Agriculture and Fisheries Production and Promotion Fund
- Agriculture and Food Council
- Agriculture and Food Council of Alberta
- Agriculture and Food Import Export
- Agriculture and Food Policy Reference Group
- Agriculture and Food Production
- Agriculture and Food Science in Northern Ireland
- Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board
- Agriculture and Human
- Agriculture and Industrial
- Agriculture and Land-Based Training Association
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Agriculture and Livestock Industries Corporation
- Agriculture and Markets Law
- Agriculture and Mechanical College of Texas
- Agriculture and Meteorology
- Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Education and Communication Systems
- Agriculture and Rural Affairs Committee
- Agriculture and Rural Affairs Department
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- Agriculture and Rural Development Department
- Agriculture and Rural Development Initiative
- Agriculture and Rural Development Operational Programme
- Agriculture and Rural Development Project
- Agriculture and Rural Development Subsidiary Agreement
- Agriculture and Rural Income Diversification
- Agriculture and Technical
- Agriculture and the Environment Research Unit
- Agriculture and Theology Project
- Agriculture and Veterinary Chemicals Association
- Agriculture and Wildlife Working Group
- Agriculture Biologique
- Agriculture Biologique en Picardie
- Agriculture Biotechnology & Food Sciences
- Agriculture Board of Contract Appeals
- Agriculture Business
- Agriculture Business Management
- Agriculture Canada
- Agriculture Conservation Program
- Agriculture Control Program
- Agriculture Council of America