References in periodicals archive ?
Peaton serves as special assistant to the executive director of the Alabama Department of Youth Services (DYS).
Soon, the participants begin asking, 'Why?' They are children, naturally inquisitive and often blunt, but the boys at the Alabama Department of Youth Services Vacca Campus in Birmingham are intrigued by the science behind their own behaviors.
Former juvenile detainees sued the Alabama Department of Youth Services (DYS), a former DYS employee, and others under [section] 1983 and state law, alleging that they were sexually and physically assaulted and harassed while in DYS custody.
The juvenile gun court is a collaborative venture involving the Alabama Department of Youth Services, the Birmingham Police Department, the Sheriff's Department, Jefferson County Coroner's Office, the Mayor's Office of Youth Development and the Birmingham and Jefferson County school systems.
One involves the demotion of a woman with breast cancer by the University of Alabama and the other a claim that the Alabama Department of Youth Services failed to provide a reasonable accommodation to an individual with chronic asthma.
For second and third places, two Microsoft Surface Pro 4s were awarded to Alesia Allen from the Alabama Department of Youth Services and Tenicia Poitier from the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.
The second and third place prizes--a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 for each--went to Alesia Allen, executive assistant to the director at Alabama Department of Youth Services in Montgomery, and Tenicia Poitier with Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Raul Banasco, jail chief, Bexar County Sheriff's Office, San Antonio, Michelle Farrell, warden, Philadelphia Prison System, Philadelphia, Timothy Graver, detention commander, Graham County Sheriff's Office, Stafford, Ariz., Thomas Havel, administrator, San Juan County, Adult Detention Facility, Farmington, N.M., Christopher Klein, bureau chief of prisons, Delaware Department of Corrections, Dover, Del., Allen Peaton Jr., special assistant to the executive director, Alabama Department of Youth Services, Pike Road, Ala., Darrell Vannoy, corrections warden IV, Louisiana Department of Corrections, Angola, La.
The second and third place prizes were awarded to Lisa Williams, a teacher at the Alabama Department of Youth Services, and Colleen Roberts, quality control administrator at the Ohio Department of Youth Services.
Directly in the tornado's path was the Alabama Department of Youth Services (DYS) Chalkville campus.
It may seem that there is a great distance between Cornell University in Ithaca, N.Y., and the Alabama Department of Youth Services (DYS) in Mt.
Acronyms browser ?
- Alabama Department of Youth Services
Full browser ?
- Alabama Course of Study: Science
- Alabama Court Referral Officer
- Alabama Credit Union Administration
- Alabama Crime Victims Compensation Commission
- Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Alabama Criminal Justice Information Center
- Alabama Criminal Justice Information System
- Alabama Criminal Justice Training Center
- Alabama Crushed Stone Association
- Alabama Cullman Yutaka Technologies, LLC
- Alabama Deaf-Blind Multihandicapped Association
- Alabama Deep Sea Fishing Rodeo
- Alabama Dental Hygiene Program
- Alabama Dental Hygienists' Association
- Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries
- Alabama Department of Archives and History
- Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
- Alabama Department of Corrections
- Alabama Department of Economic and Community Affairs
- Alabama Department of Environmental Management
- Alabama Department of Forensic Science
- Alabama Department of Homeland Security
- Alabama Department of Mental Health and Mental Retardation
- Alabama Department of Public Health
- Alabama Department of Public Safety
- Alabama Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Alabama Department of Revenue
- Alabama Department of Senior Services
- Alabama Department Of Transportation
- Alabama Department of Veterans Affairs
- Alabama Department of Youth Services
- Alabama Dietetic Association
- Alabama Digital Preservation Network
- Alabama Direct Assessment of Writing
- Alabama Disabilities Action Coalition
- Alabama Disability Advocacy Program
- Alabama Disability Determination Service
- Alabama Division of Wildlife and Freshwater Fisheries
- Alabama Drycleaning Environmental Response Trust Fund
- Alabama Durable Medical Equipment Association
- Alabama Education Association
- Alabama Education Retirees Association, Inc.
- Alabama Educational Technology Conference
- Alabama Educator Certification Testing Program
- Alabama Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Alabama Electronic Security Board of Licensure
- Alabama Emergency Management Agency
- Alabama Emergency Medical Services Region One
- Alabama Emergency Response Commission
- Alabama Entrepreneurial Research Network
- Alabama Environmental Council
- Alabama Environmental Management Commission
- Alabama Family Law Center
- Alabama Family Ties
- Alabama Farmers Federation
- Alabama Farmers Market Authority
- Alabama Federation of Democratic Women
- Alabama Federation of Republican Women
- Alabama Federation of Women's Clubs
- Alabama Fire College
- Alabama Firefighters Association