References in periodicals archive ?
"Wehavebeenaroundforabouttwenty-five years and in that time have provided over 148,000 health screening services to over 62,000 Alaskans," says Anne Remick, Ladies First program director for the Alaska Division of Public Health. "More than 585 cases of breast cancer, 62 cases of cervical cancer, and 4,316 precancerous cervical conditions have been diagnosed through this program."
Author affiliations: Alaska Division of Public Health, Anchorage, Alaska, USA (L.J.
 Section of Epidemiology, Alaska Division of Public Health;  Epidemic Intelligence Service, CDC;  Division of Parasitic Diseases and Malaria, Center for Global Health, CDC;  Nome Public Health Center, Alaska; 5Public Health Associate Program, Office for State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial Support, CDC.
During the outbreak, the Alaska Division of Public Health conducted educational outreach to stakeholders concerning the considerable health risks of SC use by posting fact sheets and other information on websites and social media platforms; participating in print, radio, and television media interviews; meeting directly with providers of services for the homeless population; participating in multiagency meetings with other critical partners including police and fire department personnel, behavioral health personnel, and health care providers; and distributing informational pocket cards to homeless persons that described the dangers of using SCs.
 Section of Epidemiology, Alaska Division of Public Health;  Epidemic Intelligence Service, CDC;  Clinical Toxicology and Environmental Biomonitoring Laboratory, University of California, San Francisco;  Anchorage Fire Department, Alaska;  Alaska Native Epidemiology Center, Anchorage, Alaska;  Department of Radiation Oncology, Stanford University School of Medicine, California;  Alaska Department of Health and Social Services.
The Alaska Division of Public Health analyzed a linked birth-infant death file for 1989-2009 to examine temporal trends in postneonatal mortality in Alaska, specifically in the Alaska Native (AN) population.
Cause of death was obtained from the Alaska Maternal Infant Mortality Review (MIMR), a committee coordinated by the Alaska Division of Public Health and consisting of private physicians, nurses, and other child health experts.
To address Alaska's high overall postneonatal mortality and infant deaths related to SIDS and SUID or unintentional suffocation, the Alaska Division of Public Health launched an Infant Safe Sleep Initiative in 2009, and research is ongoing to support an associated statewide social marketing campaign to begin in 2012.
On January 18, 2001, the Alaska Division of Public Health was informed by a local physician of a possible botulism outbreak in a southwest Alaska village.
An examination of the clinical histories of these nine infants by the Alaska Division of Public Health (ADPH) suggested some of the diagnoses might be inaccurate.
Acronyms browser ?
- Alaska Division of Public Health
Full browser ?
- Alaska Current
- Alaska Day
- Alaska Daylight Time
- Alaska Deaf Council
- Alaska Dental Society
- Alaska Department of Community and Economic Development
- Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation
- Alaska Department of Fish & Game
- Alaska Department of Fish and Game
- Alaska Department of Governmental Coordination
- Alaska Department of Health and Social Services
- Alaska Department of Labor
- Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Alaska Department of Law
- Alaska Department of Natural Resources
- Alaska Department of Transportation
- Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities
- Alaska Department of Transportation/Public Facilities
- Alaska Direct Bus Line
- Alaska Disaster Office
- Alaska Disc Golf Association
- Alaska Dispute Settlement Association
- Alaska Distance Education Technology Consortium
- Alaska Distance Learning Partnership
- Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys
- Alaska Division of Geological and Geophysical Surveys
- Alaska Division of Legislative Audit
- Alaska Division of Mines and Geology
- Alaska Division of Natural Resources
- Alaska Division of Policy Development and Planning
- Alaska Division of Public Health
- Alaska Division of Tourism
- Alaska Dog Mushers Association
- Alaska Dressage Association, Inc.
- Alaska Earthquake Information Center
- Alaska Economic Education Leadership Institute
- Alaska Educational Innovations Network
- Alaska Electric Light and Power
- Alaska Energy Authority
- Alaska Environmental Health Association
- Alaska Eskimo Whaling Commission
- Alaska Eskimo Whaling System
- Alaska Family Child Care Association
- Alaska Family Leave Act
- Alaska Family Violence Prevention Project
- Alaska Federal Health Care Access Network
- Alaska Federal Health Care Partnership
- Alaska Federation of Natives
- Alaska Federation of Natives International
- Alaska Field Office
- Alaska Field Operations Center
- Alaska Fighting Championship
- Alaska Fire Chiefs Association
- Alaska Fire Science Consortium
- Alaska Fisheries Development Foundation
- Alaska Fisheries Marketing Board
- Alaska Fisheries Science Center
- Alaska Fishery Research Bulletin
- Alaska Fishing Jobs Clearinghouse
- Alaska Folk Festival
- Alaska Food Safety Advisory Committee