ANO

(redirected from Alaska Native Organizations)
AcronymDefinition
ANOAbu Nidal Organization (terrorist group)
ANOArkansas Nuclear One
ANOAir Navigation Order
ANOAutonomous Non-Commercial Organization (Russia)
ANONew Citizens Alliance (Slovakia)
ANOAtomic Natural Orbital
ANOAssociation pour la Nouvelle Orthographe (French spelling association)
ANOAlaska Native Organizations
ANOAccess Network Operator
ANOAbove Named Officer
ANOAutomatic Network Operator
ANOAverage Natural Orbital
ANOAlternative Network Operator
ANOAdamas Nu Omega (Philippine fraternity)
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
Health & Wellness, Alaska Native Organizations, Seafood, and Travel & Tourism had the most Alaska employees, respectively.
"Over 90 percent strongly agreed that they would recommend this to other Alaska Native organizations, and the other 10 percent agreed.
* Interior Alaska Native organizations spent $178 million in the region, 46% of which was spent on goods and services purchased from local businesses.
Officials estimate TERRA-SW will make broadband Internet available for more than 9,000 households and nearly 750 public, nonprofit and private community institutions, including regional health care providers, school districts and Alaska Native organizations.
There are now more than 120 resource partners, consisting of nonprofits, Alaska Native organizations, university programs and government-service providers.
The process of getting the legislation passed conferred a great deal of political clout to Alaska Native organizations in the early 1970s, said Miranda Wright, head of the Department of Alaska Native Studies and Rural Development at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.
Other Alaska Native organizations participated in a June conference in Anchorage, including The Kuskokwim Corp., Alaska Peninsula Corp., Haida Corp.
Health and social service providers, the construction industry and Alaska Native organizations also have a major impact on the local economy.
The project will also be able to serve public/nonprofit/private community institutions, including regional health care providers, school districts, and other regional and Alaska Native organizations.
Reappointed members are Teresa Imm, of Anchorage, Arctic Slope Regional Corp., representing Alaska Native Organizations; and Suzanne McCarthy, Prince William Sound Community College, of Glennallen, representing dispersed recreation.
Wallace Insurance Group specializes in providing consulting and brokerage services to Alaska Native organizations and group insurance and consulting to other industries statewide.
The consulting company provides accounting and financial consulting services, focusing on rural and Alaska Native organizations.
Full browser ?