References in periodicals archive ?
Other parties contesting the elections are Congress Party, All India Trinamool Congress (TMC), Communist Party of India (CPI), the Revolutionary Socialist Party (RSP), and the All India Forward Bloc (AIFB).
G Devarajan, National Secretary of the All India Forward Bloc, who has in the past moved closely with the top CPI-M leadership, told IANS that under the present situation, it was it a bit difficult for the CPI-M to decide whether to align with the Congress.
This eventually saw Bose launch a new platform within the Congress called All India Forward Bloc.
The leaders of the Samajwadi Party, Communist Party of India (Marxist), Communist Party of India, Telugu Desam Party, Biju Janata Dal, Janata Dal (S), All India Forward Bloc and Revolutionary Socialist Party have announced to observe a nationwide protest on Sept 20.
All India Forward Bloc general secretary Debabrata Biswas contended that successive UPA governments had been basically following the LPG policy -- liberalisation, privatisation and globalisation.
Hope the country now makes a collective demand," said Debabrata Sarkar, of All India Forward Bloc, a party that was set up by Bose.
The All India Forward Bloc (AIFB), a constituent of the Left Front government in Bengal, had asked the LF leadership to increase reservation for Muslims in the state.
Its website said that the Bahujan Samaj Party was leading in four seats, the Communist Party of India in one, the Communist Party of India (Marxist) in nine, the Nationalist Congress Party in three, the m dmi Party in four, the All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam in nine, the All India Forward Bloc in one, the Trinamool Congress in eleven, the All India United Democratic Front in one and the Biju Janata Dal in one.
Of the LF partners, the CPI-M is contesting four seats, leaving one each to the Communist Party of India and the All India Forward Bloc.
The Congress won two seats and the All India Forward Bloc ( AIFB) won the lone seat for the Left Front.
Besides leaders from four constituents of the Left Front, namely CPM, Communist Party of India (CPI), Revolutionary Socialist Party (RSP) and All India Forward Bloc (AIFC), leaders of three regional ruling parties would also attend today's conference.
In 2002, four leftist parties - the Communist Party of India, the Communist Party of India (Marxist), the Revolutionary Socialist Party, and the All India Forward Bloc - nominated Sahgal as a candidate in the presidential elections.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- All India Coordinated Scheme of Micronutrients in Soils and Plants
- All India Coordinating Forum of the Adivasi/Indigenous Peoples
- All India Correspondence Chess Federation
- All India Council for Professional Excellence
- All India Council of Christian Women
- All India Council Technical Education
- All India Dalit Welfare Congress
- All India Defence Employees Federation
- All India Democratic Students Organisation
- All India Democratic Women's Association
- All India Democratic Youth Organization
- All India Disaster Mitigation Institute
- All India Drug Action Network
- All India Engineering Entrance Exam
- All India English Helpline
- All India Export Advisory Committee
- All India Fact Finding Team
- All India Federation of Democratic Youth
- All India Federation of Educational Associations
- All India Federation of Master Printers
- All India Federation of Tax Practitioners
- All India Federation of Teachers' Organisations
- All India Federation of the Deaf
- All India Federation of Trade Unions
- All India Federation of University and College Teachers Organisations
- All India Financial Institution
- All India Fine Arts and Crafts Society
- All India Flat Glass Manufacturers' Association
- All India Flat Tape Manufacturers Association
- All India Food Processors Association
- All India Forward Bloc
- All India Gems and Jewellery Trade Federation
- All India Glass Manufacturers Federation
- All India Granite and Stone Association
- All India Haj Umrah Tour Organisers Association
- All India Handicrafts Board
- All India Heart Foundation
- All India Homeless People Congress
- All India Human Rights Association
- All India Indira Congress Tiwari
- All India Induction Furnaces Association
- All India Institute of Hygiene
- All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health
- All India Institute of Local Self-Government
- All India Institute of Management Studies
- All India Institute of Medical Services
- All India Institute of Medical Technologists
- All India Institute of Mental Health
- All India Institute of Physical Medicine Rehabilitation
- All India Institute of Speech and Hearing
- All India Internet Radio
- All India Janata Dal
- All India Karate Do Federation
- All India Kashmiri Samaj
- All India Kickboxing Council
- All India Kisan Mazdoor Sabha
- All India Kisan Sabha
- All India Kisan Sangharsh Samiti
- All India Krantikari Congress
- All India Krushak Khet Majdoor Sanghathan
- All India Mahila Samskarika Sanghatana