References in periodicals archive ?
The European Liberal Democrat and Reform Party (ELDR) will vote on a proposal at its Dublin congress, on 10 November, to rebrand itself as the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe (ALDE) - the name already used in the European Parliament, the Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly and the EU Committee of the Regions.
During its meeting held on 18 July, marking the start of the second half of the fifth mandate of the EU Committee of the Regions, the group of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe elected a new presidency team.
"One page per commissioner" is the wording used by the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe (ALDE) to announce to the future members of the Barroso II team the areas in which its members plan to question them during the European Parliament's hearings in January.
The head of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe (ALDE), Britain's Graham Watson, has launched his campaign to be the next European Parliament president: "For too long, presidents of Parliament have been chosen through deals in smoke-filled backrooms.
During the European elections of June 2009, it hopes to obtain enough votes to close ranks within the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe (ALDE) group in the European Parliament.
The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe (ALDE) nominated, on 9 July in Strasbourg, Britain's Andrew Duff as the third member of the European Parliament to participate in the Intergovernmental Conference that will negotiate the text of the new reform treaty'.
Commenting on European Parliament President Hans Pottering's (EPP-ED, Germany) speech to the Polish Senate on 2 May, Graham Watson, leader of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe, said: "President Pottering missed the perfect opportunity to give the same message to the Polish Senate over Poland's new lustration law as he did to the European Parliament.
Approximately a week ago, Romanian MEP Dumitru Gheorghe Mircea Cosea left the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe (ALDE) at the European Parliament to join the new extreme right group Identity, Tradition and Sovereignty (ITS).
The Group of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe (ALDE) at the European Parliament, on 19 February, welcomed the nomination of its Vice-President, Adrian-Mihai Cioroianu, as the Romanian Minister of Foreign Affairs.
The 90-member Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe (ALDE) Group of the European Parliament has a new website, at www.alde.eu.
On July 14, British MEP Graham Watson officially announced the creation of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe (ALDE).
Acronyms browser ?
- All ER
- Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe
Full browser ?
- Alliance of Free Democrats
- Alliance of Free Stars
- Alliance of Freedom
- Alliance Of Freelance Programmers
- Alliance of Genetic Support Groups
- Alliance of Genuine Labor Organizations
- Alliance of Graduate Employee Locals
- Alliance of Grandparents Against SIDS Tragedy
- Alliance of Heroes
- Alliance of IEEE Consultants Networks
- Alliance of IEEE Consultants Networks Coordinating Committee
- Alliance of Incarcerated Canadians in American Prisons
- Alliance of Independent Academic Medical Centers
- Alliance of Independent Bigfoot Researchers
- Alliance of Independent Journalists
- Alliance of Independent Press Councils of Europe
- Alliance of Independent Social Democrats
- Alliance of Independent Store Owners and Professionals
- Alliance of Independent Telephone Unions
- Alliance of Independents
- Alliance of Information & Referral Systems of Oklahoma
- Alliance of Information and Referral Systems
- Alliance of International Automobile Manufacturers
- Alliance of International Media Artists
- Alliance of International Wado-ryu
- Alliance of Investigative and Security Specialists
- Alliance of Iranian Americans
- Alliance of Jamaican Alumni Associations
- Alliance of Justice
- Alliance of Learning Technology Associates
- Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe
- Alliance of Libraries and Information Institutes
- Alliance of Libraries, Archives and Records Management
- Alliance of Light
- Alliance of Literary Societies
- Alliance of Local Emergency Response Teams
- Alliance of Local Organizations Against Preemption
- Alliance of Management Schools in European Capitals
- Alliance of Manufacturers and Exporters
- Alliance of Manufacturers and Exporters Canada
- Alliance of Marine Mammal Parks and Aquariums
- Alliance of Maritime Interests in Europe
- Alliance of Maritime Regional Interests in Europe
- Alliance of Medical Internet Professionals
- Alliance of Medical Student Educators in Radiology
- Alliance of Mediterranean News Agencies
- Alliance of Meeting Management Companies
- Alliance of Micro-Enterprise Development Practitioners
- Alliance of Middle East Scientists & Physicians
- Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers
- Alliance of Multicultural Bisexuals
- Alliance of Muslim Petroleum Exporting Countries
- Alliance of National Heritage Areas
- Alliance of National Urban Poor Assembly
- Alliance of New South Wales Divisions
- Alliance of New York State Arts Organizations
- Alliance of Nigerians in Diaspora
- Alliance of Nonprofits for Insurance, Risk Retention Group
- Alliance of North American Pipe Band Associations
- Alliance of North Houston Chambers
- Alliance of Northern People on Environment and Development