References in periodicals archive ?
Sunday but had recently put in a lot of overtime, Amalgamated Transit Union Local 308 President Robert Kelly said Monday.
The Amalgamated Transit Union (ATU) and the Transport Workers Union (TWU) oppose the pipeline.
Joining the march in New York were members of the American Federation of State County and Municipal Employees, Communications Workers of America, the Amalgamated Transit Union and National Nurses United.
In the case, Amalgamated Transit Union, Local 7756, AFL-CIO v.
With her newly minted Amalgamated Transit Union card, Local 1555, in hand, she's got her dream job with BART.
Edward Wytkind, president of the Transportation Trades Department of the AFL-CIO, cited a study saying that, even five years after 9-11, 60 percent of the members of the Amalgamated Transit Union working for transit systems remain untrained in security.
Then $5 million from Amalgamated Transit Union Local 788 pushed Piedmont to $1.029 billion in assets under management.
That's the question, as the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) and its staff union, the Amalgamated Transit Union Local 113, negotiate a new deal.
In Boston, the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority and Local 589 of the Amalgamated Transit Union signed a 3-year agreement covering some 3,800 transit workers.
The Amalgamated Transit Union, Local 256, filed suit under CEQA, claiming that a reduction in bus service would lead more people to drive cars, thereby producing a "significant effect on the environment."
It's expected to be fought in court by the Canadian in court by the Canadian Auto Workers Union and the Amalgamated Transit Union, with arguments based on the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Amalgamated Clothing Workers Union
- Amalgamated Engineering & Electrical Union
- Amalgamated Engineering Union
- Amalgamated Flying Saucer Clubs of America
- Amalgamated Insurance Brokers, Ltd.
- Amalgamated Investment Bancorporation
- Amalgamated Lithographers of America
- Amalgamated Meatcutters and Butcher Workmen
- Amalgamated Metal Workers and Shipwrights Union
- Amalgamated Metal Workers Union
- Amalgamated Metals, Foundry and Shipwrights Union
- Amalgamated Military/Technical Improvement Plan
- Amalgamated Miniature Traction Engine Club
- Amalgamated Name Plates and Signs Pty. Ltd.
- Amalgamated Order of Real Bearded Santas
- Amalgamated Order of Real Bearded Santas International Conference
- Amalgamated Printers Association
- Amalgamated Regional Militia
- Amalgamated School Nurses' Association
- Amalgamated Society of Carpenters and Joiners
- Amalgamated Society of Engineers
- Amalgamated Society of Lithographic Printers
- Amalgamated Society of Railway Servants
- Amalgamated Software of North America
- Amalgamated Specialties Corporation
- Amalgamated Taxis Services
- Amalgamated Television Services
- Amalgamated Television Services
- Amalgamated Textile Workers of America
- Amalgamated Trade Unions of Georgia
- Amalgamated Transit Union
- Amalgamated Transit Union Latino Caucus
- Amalgamated Transport and General Workers Union
- Amalgamated Union of Engineering Workers
- Amalgamated Union of Public Employees
- Amalgamated Wireless Australasia
- amalgamated with
- amalgamated with her
- amalgamated with him
- amalgamated with it
- amalgamated with me
- amalgamated with one
- amalgamated with somebody
- amalgamated with someone
- amalgamated with something
- amalgamated with them
- amalgamated with us
- amalgamated with you
- Amalgamated Workers Union of New Zealand
- amalgamates with
- amalgamates with her
- amalgamates with him
- amalgamates with it