References in periodicals archive ?
SECRET plans to build and launch a spaceship from Ireland were put to the Republic's Government by American scientists, de- classified 1973 files reveal.
[USA], Jan 14 ( ANI ): A Nobel Prize-winning American scientist who co-discovered DNA has been stripped of his honorary titles at the laboratory he once led.
I WAS pleased to read the comments (ECHO Sep 8) given by renowned American scientist Dr James Mulshine regarding the sterling work being carried out by the Roy Castle Foundation.
Barbara McClintock, the 1983 Nobel laureate in Physiology or Medicine, was an American scientist and one of the world's most distinguished cytogeneticists.
In this latest anthology of articles from American Scientist, nine of the 38 new to this edition, Sherman (Cornell U.) and Alcock (Arizona State U.) introduce key behavioral concepts and set the stage for classroom discussion--particularly in courses that use Alcock's textbook, Animal Behavior.
According the information been given by the American scientist nearly 35 thousand barrel oil is leaking to the Gulf of Mexico.
There, American scientist Susan Lindquist, PhD, was awarded the Otto Warburg Medal, the most prestigious German award for biochemists and molecular biologists.
In the July-August issue of the American Scientist, Michael Shayer, a psychologist at the University of London, sighs, "They're glued to bloody computer games." But Flynn himself notes that average IQ scores continue to rise in the United States, where American children are not known to avoid pernicious computer games.
is the compelling biography of the American scientist who invented high-octane ethyl gasoline and freon refrigerants.
The crew - who had been staying at the Sheraton Taipei where an American scientist was found to have symptoms of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) - arrived at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) on Monday (26 May).
Anna (Marta Balletbo-Coll), a monologuist and Barcelona tour guide, meets and falls in love with Montserrat (Desi del Valle), a visiting American scientist. Won the audience favorite award at San Francisco's gay and lesbian film festival.
I believe they punished him, not for doing the research, but for publishing it," says a knowledgeable American scientist.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- American School of Defense
- American School of Dog Training
- American School of Equine Dentistry
- American School of French Marquetry
- American School of Gas Measurement Technologies
- American School of Kosova
- American School of Kuwait
- American School of Las Palmas
- American School of London
- American School of Mortgage Banking
- American School of Oriental Research
- American School of Paris
- American School of Prehistoric Research
- American School of Professional Psychology
- American School of Santo Domingo
- American School of Technology
- American School of the Hague
- American School of Warsaw
- American School of Yaounde
- American School Parents' Association
- American School style
- American School Year
- American Schools and Hospitals Abroad
- American Schools in India Athletic Conferences
- American Science and Engineering Inc
- American Science and Engineering, Inc.
- American Science Teachers Association
- American Scientific Affiliation
- American Scientific Lighting
- American Scientific Products
- American Scientist
- American Scouting Traders Association
- American Screen Printing Association
- American Screenwriters Association
- American Scripture Gift Mission
- American sculptor
- American sculptor
- American Seat Belt Council
- American Securities Capital Partners, LLC
- American Security Council Foundation
- American Security Officers Guild
- American Security Project
- American Security Resources Corp.
- American Sedan Category Specifications
- American Seed Trade Association
- American Seed Trial Association
- American Segment Trainer
- American Segmental Bridge Institute
- American Self Help Clearinghouse
- American Self-Harm Information Clearinghouse
- American Self-Protection
- American Selling Price
- American Selling Price
- American Selling Prices
- American Semiconductor Corporation
- American Seminar Leader's Association
- American Senate
- American Senior Fitness Association
- American Seniors Housing Association
- American Sentinel University
- American Serbian Eastern Rite Brothers