References in periodicals archive ?
Changes in morphology of hair during childhood, Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences (1951) 53:560-575.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences has a cited half-life of greater than 7.5 years; Ohio Journal of Science, Sciences, and Texas Journal of Science all have cited half-lives of greater than 10 years.
Joining such publications as Nature, Science, Bioscience, and The Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences in Ovid's full-text offerings, The FASEB Journal is the official publication of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology, and ranks third in overall importance to the scientific community according to the "Journal Citation Reports" study by the Institute for Scientific Information.
Ovid Technologies (NASDAQ NM: OVID), New York, N.Y., has reached agreements with the New York Academy of Sciences and the American Institute of Biological Sciences to electronically publish those organizations' flagship journals, Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences (ISSN 0077-8923), and BioScience (ISSN 0006-3568), respectively.
Petersburg, Russia, offered in the Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences (vol.
Greenes (Eds.), Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences: Vol.
Proceedings are being edited for a special volume of the Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences and will appear during late 1989.
In this volume of the Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, which is published 32 times a year, Peers et al.
The study is published in the current issue of the prestigious Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. (ANI)
Research published in the September 2001 issue of the Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences associates preterm birth--defined as being born prior to the 37th week of gestation--with 70% of newborn deaths and possibly as much as 75% of newborn health complications.
In the upcoming Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences: Biochemical Engineering VII, McIntire and his co-workers describe the genetic events they observed inside cultured endothelial cells.
and Saudi researchers in the July 3 ANNALS OF THE NEW YORK ACADEMY OF SCIENCES.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Annals of Botany
- Annals of Clinical and Laboratory Science
- Annals of Clinical Microbiology and Antimicrobials
- Annals of Communism
- Annals of Discrete Mathematics
- Annals of Emergency Medicine
- Annals of Family Medicine
- Annals of Human Genetics
- Annals of Improbable Research
- Annals of Information Systems
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- Annals of Irreproducible Results
- Annals of Mathematical Statistics
- Annals of Mathematics
- Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence
- Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
- Annals of Occupational Hygiene
- Annals of Oncology
- Annals Of Operations Research
- Annals of Plastic Surgery
- Annals of Pure and Applied Logic
- Annals of Research on Engineering Education
- Annals of Surgical Innovation and Research
- Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social
- Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science
- Annals of the American Psychotherapy Association
- Annals of the Association of American Geographers
- Annals of the Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute
- Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics
- Annals of the Israel Physical Society
- Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
- Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases
- Annals of Thoracic Medicine
- Annals of Thoracic Surgery
- Annals of Tropical Medicine and Parasitology
- Annals of Tropical Medicine and Public Health
- Annals of Vascular Diseases
- Annals, Academy of Medicine Singapore
- Annals, Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- Annam and Tonkin
- Annam Tower
- Annam Tower
- Annamalai Hill
- Annamalai University
- Annamalai University Pharmacy Association
- Annamalai University Photographic Association
- Annamese Cordillera
- Annamite Cordillera
- Annamite Range
- Annan Ex-Service Club Pipe Band