References in periodicals archive ?
Judges announced her winner of BABTAC Nail Technician of the Year at 1920s themed awards ceremony at Wroxall Abbey.
A BABTAC statement said: "She has done ongoing intensive research into the demand and effectiveness of the treatment."
BABTAC's Jenny Martin also recommends drinking plenty of water to flush out your system, plus regular facials - which Cameron also subscribes to - and a course of manual lymphatic drainage.
babtac. com Hairdressing and Beauty Industry Authority, 01302 380000, www.
Ask what training they've had, how long they've been doing micro-pigmentation and make sure they belong to a professional association like The British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (BABTAC).
You can find your nearest qualified beauty therapist by looking at the BABTAC website at www.babtac.com
Katie Redman, of The British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (BABTAC), advises checking a therapist's qualifications.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Babskii, Evgenii
- Babskii, Evgenii Borisovich
- Babson Alumni Technology Council
- Babson Asian Pacific Student Association
- Babson College
- Babson College Entrepreneurship Research
- Babson Entrepreneurial Exchange
- Babson Entrepreneurial Finance Group
- Babson Executive Conference Center
- Babson Executive Education
- Babson Faculty Research Fund
- Babson Investment Management Association
- Babson Kauffman Entrepreneurship Research Conference
- Babson, Roger
- Babson, Roger Ward
- Babson-Stewart Ivory International
- Babst, Calland, Clements and Zomnir
- Babst, Ivan
- Babst, Ivan Kondratevich
- Babu Banarsi Das Institute of Technology
- Babukhin, Aleksandr
- Babukhin, Aleksandr Ivanovich
- Baburin, Mikhail
- Baburin, Mikhail Fedorovich
- Babushkin Bay