References in classic literature ?
"There is the smoke from Bazas, on the further side of Garonne," quoth he.
Miss Katya Saudek, defending, said Baza's husband was a 'dishonest and despicable' man who had a 'controlling' relationshi.
MS Glorious sailed out to sea o Monday, while four more ships MSC Rachele, Copien Gas Diva and African Baza are expected to sail on Tuesday afternoon.
A Total of Eleven ships, Sarmarine Ngaami, MS Tiger, CGM Fidelio, Low land Future, African Baza, Chem Road Wing, Horizon, Gisela Oldandroff, Genuine Venus and Glorious are currently occupying PQA berths to load/offload Containers, Coan, Edible Oil, Soyabeen, Chemical and Diesel Oil respectively during last 24 hours.
Mayzlin originally negotiated a net lease of 175 Lake Ave to Royal Food Baza with an option to purchase.
"The park, opposite to Baza Mosque, was allocated for an elderly home at a cost of BD18,000, which never went ahead.
The nearest airport for Cortes de Baza is Malaga and both Ryanair (ryanair.com) and easyJet (easyjet.com) fly direct from Bristol.
In turn, ben Baza stated that the economic capabilities and qualifications the two countries own can be best utilized in creating and providing opportunities for the youths of the two countries as we seek a diversified economy creates sustainable economy.
(2008): The Baza Fault: a major active extensional fault in the central Betic Cordillera (south Spain).
Division head John Baza held a "protest hearing" Tuesday to take objections from Grand County residents and environmental groups.
But 60 more people are still missing, said Umar Baza, head of Kuru Karama village near the city of Jos.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Baytek Data Collection Server
- Baytex Energy Trust
- Baytown Area Water Authority
- Baytown Girls Fastpitch Softball Association
- Baytown Symphony Orchestra
- Baytown, Texas
- Baytown, Texas
- Baytree Real Estate
- Baytur Construction & Contracting Co.
- Bayview Business Resource Center
- Bayview Citizens for Social Justice
- Bayview Financial Exchange Services, LLC
- Bayview Financial Trading Group, L.P.
- Bayview Hill Elementary School
- Bayview Loan Servicing
- Bayview Tutorial Institute
- Bayview Village Fashion Outlet
- Bayview Yacht Racing Association
- Baz (disambiguation)
- Baz Construction Unit for Rehabilitation of Afghanistan
- Baz International Pharmaceutical Company
- Bazaar Malay
- Bazaine, Achille Francois
- Bazaine, Achille François
- Bazán, Álvaro de
- Bazán, Emilia Pardo
- Bazanov, Vasilii
- Bazanov, Vasilii Grigorevich
- Bazar Amanov
- Bazar de l'Hôtel de Ville
- Bazar sans Frontières
- Bazard, Saint-Amand
- Bazarnyi Karabulak
- Bazarnyi Syzgan