(45) BCARS, Audio and Visual Records Unit (AVRU), photographs # 11631 A-4516 and #71459 H-1414; Myrtle Bergren, Tough Timber (Toronto 1966), 166; May, Texada, 4; BC Lumber Worker, 4 October 1938.
(46) BCARS, AVRU, photograph #11631 A-4516; #71461; #71460; UBCSC, John Stanton Papers (JSP), Box 6, File 12, F.S.
(49) BCARS, Attorney General Department (AGD), GR 1723, File 1-176-4, J.H.
International Woodworkers of America Local #163," 15-16, 20-21; BCARS, GR 1695, B-7215, T-3004, Volume 936, Number 36, March 1938.
(79) BCARS, AGD, GR 1723, File 1-176-4, Stanton to Attorney General, 9 December 1938.
(80) Stanton, Never Say Die!, 19; the quote is from BCARS, AGD, GR 1723, File 1-176-4, "[Police] Report.
(88) BCARS, AGD, GR 1723, File 1-176-4, Attorney General Gordon Wismer to Grant Mac-Neill, 3 September 1938.
The calculation of the BCAR has changed and is not comparable to the old BCAR scores.
Best will be publishing the BCAR score for all rating units at the four confidence intervals.
If a company has a top BCAR score under the updated BCRM, will it get a Financial Strength Rating of A (Excellent)?
The BCAR score did not equate to a Financial Strength Rating under the former BCRM, nor does it under the updated methodology.
Why is the catastrophe risk charge now included in the overall risk charge in the updated BCAR model?