BCRE

AcronymDefinition
BCREBlack Cohosh Root Extract (herbal remedy)
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
The price reflects no material profit or loss for BCRE. Closing is expected to occur by no later than February 2019.
A BCRE spokesperson declined to comment and Polcom did not respond to requests for comment.
Consisting of three progressive levels -- Associate, Professional, and Master -- and more than 600 certification exam questions, bCRE helps create professional development opportunities by identifying knowledge gaps and offering training paths to fill those gaps.
The transaction reduces the company's holding in the issued share capital of BCRE Germany to 28.31%.
BCRE will own 51% of the shares in the joint venture while IHG will own the remaining 49%.
The sold companies hold the full ownership rights of four income producing assets in eastern Germany, in cities that are not in the core operations of BCRE Germany.
Denihan Hospitality Group (DHG) was awarded the management contract for The James New York hotel by owner and developer Brack Capital Real Estate (BCRE).
All of the assets in the BCRE portfolio are located in attractive regional markets exhibiting strong job and population growth resulting in favorable market dynamics.
Dutch property investor Brack Capital Real Estate Investments N.V.'s (LSE: BCRE) Brack Capital Properties N.V.
17 May 2016 - Dutch property investor Brack Capital Real Estate Investments N.V.'s (LSE: BCRE) Brack Capital Properties N.V.
Executive Vice Presidents William Shanahan and Darcy Stacom from CB Richard Ellis' Investment Properties arranged the $68 million transaction on behalf of joint sellers, Brack Capital Real Estate (BCRE) and Stellar Management, while Senior Vice Presidents James Stein and Jenifer Ratcliffe with Vice President Jim Kelly of Lincoln Property Company advised the buyer.