References in periodicals archive ?
Pamela Shupp, executive vice president and COO of The Greater Reading Chamber Alliance, said local economic development officials worked together to attract CarbonLITE to the Berks 61 site.
Speaking of the acquisitions, Paul Detwiler III, chief executive officer of NESL, commented, "Together with our $46.5 million of debt reduction in the previous two quarters, the Berks County acquisitions demonstrate the viability of our profit enhancement plan initiated five years ago.
Said Berks: "Right from the off we showed we were well up for it, we matched them for tempo, spirit and we were all over them from the start."
"Officials think that in the two years the SLF has been in Berks County, it has not moved more than about 2 miles from what may be the source of the infestation."
As part of the investment, the company is completing work on a new 69-kilovolt (kV) transmission line and rebuilding another that will connect substations between Reading and Muhlenberg Township in Berks County.
“I'm always amazed when people tell me they'd need to get in shape before they'll walk into a club,” Berks says.
Rey sent Einstein a copy when Berks told him of the scientist's interest.
The Berks County Industrial Development Authority (BCIDA) assembled the 323-acre, fully approved and entitled project, which is located with high visibility just off Exit 13 of I-78.
He had been out drinking before December's crash in Fifield, Berks. He has quit the Met, Reading crown court heard.
IT consultancy ramsac has been selected by UK recruitment company Bucks and Berks Recruitment plc for the outsourcing of its complete IT infrastructure and the implementation of a strategy to meet its business requirements.
The men are John Davis, 20,of Holmlea Rd,Datchet,Berks; Chris Smith, 28,of Sheepcote Rd,Eton Wick,Berks; Alan Larmont, 30,of Blenheim Rd,Langley, Berks; James Fox, 30, of Elliott Rise,Ascot; Derek Sheehan, 32,of Ashcroft Square, Hammersmith, west London; Anthony Charles, 34,of no fixed abode; and Stephen Nolan, 23,of Old Mill Place,Wraysbury, Berks.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Berklee Internet Radio Network
- Berklee Performance Center
- Berklee Teachers on Teaching
- Berkley Business College
- Berkley Castle
- Berkley Conservation Institute
- Berkman Center for Internet and Society
- Berkman, Alexander
- Berkner High School
- Berkov, Pavel
- Berkov, Pavel Naumovich
- Berkovits, Eliezer
- Berkovskii, Naum
- Berkovskii, Naum Iakovlevich
- Berkow formula
- Berkowitz, Henry
- Berks Area Reading Transportation Authority
- Berks County
- Berks County Children and Youth Services
- Berks County Cooperative Purchasing Council
- Berks County Homeownership Initiative Program
- Berks County Intermediate Unit
- Berks County Interscholastic Athletic Association
- Berks County Learning Disabilities Association
- Berks County Office of Aging
- Berks County Public Library
- Berks County Tecmo League
- Berks County, PA
- Berks County, Pennsylvania
- Berks Real Estate Institute
- Berks Social Pool League
- Berks Technical Institute
- Berks Women in Crisis
- Berks, Bucks, and Oxon Wildlife Trust
- Berks-Lehigh Valley College
- Berkshire (pig)
- Berkshire Association for Behavior Analysis and Therapy
- Berkshire Association of Clubs for Young People
- Berkshire Boys' Choir
- Berkshire Brewing Company, Inc
- Berkshire Coalition to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
- Berkshire College of Agriculture
- Berkshire College of Art and Design