References in periodicals archive ?
Biosis Pty Ltd, PO Box 489, Port Melbourne, Victoria 3207
* The mean use frequency score and ranking of e-databases among the postgraduate students and research scholars indicated that AGRIS, AGRICOLA, CAB abstract, and agriculture & natural resources were highly used databases by the postgraduate students, while CAB abstract, AGRIS, AGRICOLA, agriculture & natural resources, BIOSIS, and biotechnology were highly used e-databases among the research scholars.
En la obtencion de informacion se utilizaron las tres bases de datos internacionales que contienen mayor cantidad de registros sobre sistematica de America Latina: Biosis Previews (Thomson Reuters 2008a) especializada en ciencias biologicas y biomedicas con informacion desde 1969; CAB Abstracts (CAB) con documentos desde 1910 sobre agricultura y medio ambiente (Commonwealth Agricultural Bureaux (CABI) 2008); Science Citation Index Expanded (SCI) (Thomson Reuters 2008b), que es la base de datos sobre ciencia de corriente principal con registros desde 1900.
BIOSIS Previews and Zoological Record allowed taxonomic searching for arthropods, and CAB Abstracts and PubMed offered arthropods as a phylum.
The earliest papers returned by WOS were from 1945, but the papers returned by BIOSIS were from 1930.
One of the best-known examples of this is the BIOSIS taxonomy.
Phytomedicine is indexed in Current Contents/Life Sciences, CAS (Chemical Abstracts Services), NAPRALERT (through STN), PYTOEY (Chemical Abstracts), PubMed, Elsevier BIOBASE/Current Awareness in Biological Sciences, BIOSIS, MANTIS/health index, SciSearch, Research Alert, Index Medicus, MEDLINE, Phytobase, Cumulative Index to Nursing & Allied Health Literature and Cinahl.
BIOSIS, the producer of Zoological Record, routinely scans over 4,500 titles, including the Journal of the Mississippi Academy of Sciences.
BIOSIS has released MethodsFinder 2.0, a Web database of laboratory methods for life sciences researchers.
Data Sources: Studies published from January 1960 through November 1999, were identified from electronic databases (MEDLINE, BIOSIS, and Dissertation Abstracts Online), Index Medicus, bibliographies of pertinent review articles and pertinent original articles, text-books, and expert consultation.
Searching of other major biomedical databases, including BIOSIS, EMBASE, and the Science Citation Index, is also important.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Bioseparations and Bioprocessing Development Center
- Bioservices Group Inc
- BioShelf International
- Biosolids Derived Fuel
- Biosolids Management Master Plan
- Biosolids Management Program Performance
- Biosolids Ordinance Advisory Committee
- Biosolids Use Regulations Advisory Committee
- biosonar measurement tool
- BioSorb browlift screw
- Biospecific Interaction Analysis
- Biospecimen Archive Research Core