References in periodicals archive ?
The largest in terms of dollar value was Sanofi's (SNY) agreement to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Bioverativ (BIVV) for $105 per share in cash, representing an equity value of approximately $11.6B.
Shares of drug companies with hemophilia treatments are moving higher in trading after news that hemophilia peer Bioverativ (BIVV) was acquired by drug giant Sanofi (SNY).
- The US Food and Drug Administration has approved updated labeling for Waltham, Massachusetts-based blood disorders therapeutics developer Bioverativ Inc.'s (NASDAQ: BIVV) Alprolix [Coagulation Factor IX (Recombinant), Fc Fusion Protein], the extended half-life therapy for the treatment of adults and children with hemophilia B, the company said.
Following completion of the spin-off, Bioverativ plans to trade under the symbol BIVV on the NASDAQ Stock Market.
- The US Food and Drug Administration has accepted the Investigational New Drug application for BIVV001 (also known as rFVIIIFc-VWF-XTEN), a novel, investigational factor VIII therapy from US-based hemophilia and other rare blood disorder treatment developer Bioverativ (NASDAQ: BIVV), the company said.
Bioverativ's common stock will begin "regular way" trading under the symbol "BIVV" on the NASDAQ Global Select Market on 2 February 2017.
Bioverativ has applied for listing of its common stock on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol 'BIVV'.
(NASDAQ: BIVV) has appointed Tim Harris, Ph.D., DSc, as executive vice president of research and development, the company said.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Bivoltine Sericulture Technology Development
- Bivouac shelter
- Bivouac shelter
- Bivsa Jugoslovenska Republika Makedonija
- Biwako Broadcasting Co., Ltd.
- Biwako Yacht Club
- Biwako-Kusatsu Campus
- biweekly loan
- Biweekly Loans
- Biweekly Mortgage
- Biweekly Mortgage Association
- Biweekly Mortgages