References in periodicals archive ?
Swansea explored the idea of making Borini's move to Swansea a permanent one.
Borini spent last season on loan at AC Milan from Sunderland last season.
Borini played 28 times for Milan in the season just gone and shown previously- unseen versatility, appearing at wing-back as well his more accustomed attacking positions.
Borini played 28 times for Milan in the season just gone, and shown previously unseen versatility, appearing at wing-back as well his more accustomed attacking positions.
Borini said: "I do everything to make it difficult for the coach to leave me out.
While Alberto was withdrawn after 67 minutes, Suso lasted until the second half of extra time before being replaced by Borini.
Yet, remarkably, Borini now stands on the brink of a PS5.3million move to AC Milan.
Borini says he is settled in England: "Italy will always be home but I'm happy here," he said."
Borini, who will wear number nine, said: "I am delighted to be back at Sunderland.
Rodgers would have been able to increase his offer, had 23-year-old Italy forward Borini (above) not wanted to stay and fight for his place at Liverpool.
Borini, 22, was taken to hospital during the 2-2 draw at Cardiff City Stadium, although he was released after a couple of hours.
Borini suffered an injury-plagued opening campaign at Anfield and was sent on a season-long loan with Sunderland in order to grow more accustomed to life in the English top flight.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- boring them off
- boring them off from
- boring through
- boring through her
- boring through him
- boring through me
- boring through one
- boring through them
- boring through us
- boring through you
- Boring tool
- boring us away
- boring us off
- boring us off from
- boring you away
- boring you off
- boring you off from
- Boring, Edwin Garrigues
- boring, silly, etc. in the extreme
- Boris (disambiguation)
- Boris Abramovich Breslav
- Boris Abramovich Galin
- Boris Abramovich Slutskii
- Boris Afanasevich Eder
- Boris Agapov
- Boris Aleksandrov
- Boris Aleksandrovich
- Boris Aleksandrovich Aleksandrov
- Boris Aleksandrovich Apollov
- Boris Aleksandrovich Arbuzov
- Boris Aleksandrovich Chagin
- Boris Aleksandrovich Chaikovskii
- Boris Aleksandrovich Dolgoplosk
- Boris Aleksandrovich Fedorovich
- Boris Aleksandrovich Griftsov
- Boris Aleksandrovich Kazanskii
- Boris Aleksandrovich Keller
- Boris Aleksandrovich Larin
- Boris Aleksandrovich Maiorov
- Boris Aleksandrovich Neunylov
- Boris Aleksandrovich Nikitin
- Boris Aleksandrovich Pokrovskii
- Boris Aleksandrovich Repnin