References in periodicals archive ?
The group, which comprises of arts teachers and arts former students, has come up with an initiative of depicting the story of Botswana and its diamonds in an artistic manner.
The event was organised by the Botswana Commercial Investment Center recently with the participation of 241 exhibitors from 13 countries.
Botswana Diamonds - through its wholly-owned Sunland Minerals Ltd subsidiary - extended the Prospecting Licences PL232 and PL235 in Botswana to the end of September 2021.
Omar Khan, Director of External Offices at the Dubai Chamber, noted that the UAE's trade with Botswana grew from US$500 million (AED1.84 billion) in 2015 to $1.4 billion (about AED5.14 billion) in 2018, in what Diamonds account for more than 90 pc of Botswana's exports to the UAE, making the country an ideal destination for re-exporting Botswana diamonds to the world.
The event, at which Geingob was the keynote speaker was also attended by his Botswana equivalent, President Mokgweetsi Masisi and his wife, Neo.
Speaking at the meeting, the President, Business Botswana who led the delegation to Oyo State, Mr Gobusamang Kerebine, hinted that Business Botswana is ready to sign a Memorandum of Understanding with the Ibadan Chamber of Commerce to broadcast business activities in Oyo State in Botswana in order to attract potential investors from Botswana.
"We are discovering common interests and opportunities, and learning how we can share our expertise to help tackle major issues and cultivate the next generation of leaders with skills and expertise in priority areas sought by Botswana's leadership."
He added that such developments underlined Botswana Government's commitment and progressive trade policies to attract investors.
According to Daily News , Botswana's minister of tertiary education, research, science and technology, Ngaka Ngaka and his South Sudan counterpart, Yien Oral Lam Tut signed the MoU on behalf of their respective nations.
The Namibian have been residing at the Dukwi camp for almost two decades.They fled to Botswana in 1999 following a civil war which rocked the northeastern part of their country, commonly known as the Caprivi Strip, between the Caprivi Liberation Army and the government.
Khama was Botswana's fourth president since the country's independence in 1966.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Botrytis Affected
- Botrytis Bunch Rot
- Botrytis cinerea
- Botrytis disease
- Botrytis Group
- Botrytis Group
- Botrytis Group
- Botrytis Spore Trap Medium
- Botsaris, Markos
- Botsford Health Care Continuum
- Botsford, George Willis
- Botsiev, Baron
- Botsiev, Baron Timofeevich
- Botsu, Pavel
- Botsu, Pavel Petrovich
- Botswana Agricultural Marketing Board
- Botswana Alliance Movement
- Botswana Building Society
- Botswana Bureau of Standards
- Botswana Business Coalition on AIDS
- Botswana Confederation of Commerce, Industry and Manpower
- Botswana Congress Party
- Botswana Defence Force
- Botswana Democratic Party
- Botswana Diamond Valuing Company
- Botswana Energy Master Plan
- Botswana Export Credit Insurance
- Botswana Export Development and Investment Authority
- Botswana Federation of Trade Unions
- Botswana Financial Statistics
- Botswana Football Association
- Botswana German Alumni
- Botswana Global Change Committee
- Botswana Health Professions Council
- Botswana Housing Cooperation
- Botswana in Technology
- Botswana Independence Day
- Botswana Independence Party
- Botswana Innovation Hub
- Botswana Institute for Development Policy Analysis
- Botswana Institute of Development Professionals
- Botswana Insurance Fund Management
- Botswana Insurance Holdings Ltd.
- Botswana International Model Expo
- Botswana Lesotho & Swaziland