Also found in: Wikipedia.
BUPBarn- och Ungdomspsykiatri (Sweden)
BUPBononia University Press (University of Bologna; Italy)
BUPBack up File
BUPBangladesh Unnayan Parishad (Bangladeshi development organization)
BUPBachillerato Unificado Polivalente
BUPBusiness Unit Performance
BUPBarracks Upgrade Program
BUPBloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
BUPBureau of Unclaimed Property
BUPBuild Up Pallet (shipping)
BUPBusiness Unit Plan
BUPBase Unifiée Presse (French: Unified Press Base)
BUPBack-Up Plate
BUPBureau des Utopies & des Progrès (French: Office of Utopias & Progress)
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
Sources said CDA Chairman Amer Ali Ahmed directed for more than 200 BUP review cases in C-15 to be challenged a few days ago.
At higher rotational speeds (120 and 150 rpm), the long shapes of some of the unmelted resin pellets (BUP fragments) were clearly visible, confirming that the fibers in these pellets had reached the melt zone without breaking.
The survey of BUP was going on while access was not being granted to survey teams by the local residents in some area of sub-sector G-14/1.
Hence, the assessment of BUPs has been completed through GIS technology and after compilation of physical survey of BUP's, the award for payment of BUP will be announced by the Land Acquisition Collector (LAC), ICT, Islamabad.
Although, the survey of BUP is continued, in some areas of subAsector GA14/1 access is not being granted to survey teams by the local residents.
80 percent affectees had received compensation regarding cost of land whereas, remaining 20 percent affectees had not received it due to their own land disputes in the court of law.The survey of BUP was going on.
However, CDA remained unable to implement the BUP Awards/take over the possession of land from the villagers concerned even after paying the land compensation.
We are in a period of rapid growth aiming to establish BUP as a significant publisher of world-class scholarship, with Policy Press concentrating on tackling social problems--which is where its reputation lies.
Several studies have examined the severity of opioid withdrawal (using Self Opioid Withdrawal Scale scoring) of patients undergoing detoxification with symptomatic management (eg, clonidine, loperamide, etc.), agonist-managed (eg, with a BUP taper), and without any assistance.
Both CIA mice and CIA + Bup mice showed significant swelling and higher clinical scores from day 27 onward (48 hr after LPS challenge) compared to the naive and saline control mice (Figure 1(a)).
The experimental treatment had 10 plots: four replicate plots were located at a slow vegetation recovery ridge hillslope (BUP) and six replicate plots were located at three fast vegetation recovery hillslopcs (BSP).
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted OTC/CLIA waived status to its buprenorphine (BUP) drug test.