BUSANDA

AcronymDefinition
BUSANDABureau of Supplies & Accounts
References in periodicals archive ?
Hassan was provided space and he took a brilliant clinical long range shot from way outside the box, after being set by Brazilian Henrique Luvannor, to leave Al Ain goalkeeper Busanda rooted.
The UAE, though, were on level terms for just four minutes as Van Dung exchanged passes with Cong Phuong on the edge of the penalty area, and after skipping past the challenge of Surour, beat Busanda with a deflected strike.
In the case of Super Saver, another two doses of La Troienne are present via his fourth dam, the Buckpasser mare Numbered Account, through Busanda and Striking (who also appears in the third generation of Seattle Slew's dam, My Charmer).
This experience 60 year ago is what came into mind when the Navy Supply Corps Newsletter's editor asked for reflections on the fiftieth anniversary of the Naval Supply Systems Command evolution from BuSandA to NAVSUP.
He returned again to BuSandA as assistant chief for research and development in September 1959.
Busanda, winner of the Alabama Stakes and Suburban Handicap, produced five winning sons, headed by the exceptional champion Buckpasser, and three daughters who could not win a race between them.
In October 1949, LTJG Henn was ordered to BuSandA for duty as assistant to the director.
The former Navy Fleet Material Support Office (FMSO), later known as the Navy Supply Information Systems Activity (NAVSISA), and now NAVSUP Business Systems Center (BSC), was founded at Mechanicsburg, Pa., by its parent Navy bureau, the Bureau of Supplies and Accounts (BUSANDA) nearly half a century ago.
Crumpacker, chief, BuSandA, that a junior female commander should be given the choice assignment over senior male captains who coveted it.
Giordano was detailed to duty at Washington in July 1966, the day that BuSandA (Bureau of Supplies and Accounts) became Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP).
Royer, then Chief of the Bureau of Supplies and Accounts (BuSandA), the Navy purchased the campus from the University of Georgia in June 1953 for $450,000.