(redirected from Banque Bruxelles Lambert)
Category filter:
BBLBe Back Later
BBLBig Bash League (cricket competition; Australia)
BBLBasketball Bundesliga (German basketball league)
BBLBats (SIL code, Georgia)
BBLBangsamoro Basic Law (Philippines)
BBLBillion Barrels
BBLBrain Based Learning (education)
BBLBritish Basketball League
BBLBrown Bag Lunch
BBLBanque Bruxelles Lambert (Belgian Bank)
BBLBlue Barrel (42-gallon oil barrels)
BBLBroad Band Light Therapy (skin treatment)
BBLBibliographic Reference
BBLBasic Business Language
BBLBulletin Board Listener
BBLBulletin Board Liason
BBLBird Banding Laboratory (Maryland)
BBLBeko Basketball Bundesliga (German: Beko Basketball League)
BBLBank Brussels Lambert
BBLBond Beter Leefmilieu (Dutch: Bond Better Environment; est. 1971; Belgium)
BBLBlack Bear Lake (Clarksburg, NJ day camp)
BBLBBL Transport (not an acronym; formerly Balkans Bosphore Logistique; France)
BBLBig Belly Laugh
BBLBeroeps Begeleidende Leerweg (Dutch: Professional Support Pathway)
BBLBlocked Bidder List (eBay)
BBLBlack Body Locus (Planckian)
BBLBachelor of Business Laws (college degree)
BBLBrampton Brick Limited (Canada)
BBLBelly Button Lint
BBLBéjart Ballet Lausanne (Swiss dance troupe)
BBLBalgzand Bacton Line (Groningen, The Netherlands)
BBLBendigo Bank Ltd. (Australia)
BBLBaltic Basketball League
BBLBundesamtes für Bauten und Logistik (German: federal office for buildings and logistics, Switzerland)
BBLBrain Behavior Laboratory (various locations)
BBLBasic Business Line
BBLBorough, Block, Lot (real estate; New York)
BBLBaden-Baden-Linie (German railway)
BBLBuys-Ballot Laboratorium (Netherlands)
BBLBlasland, Bouck, and Lee, Inc. (environmental consulting firm)
BBLBodø Boligbyggelag (Norwegian: Bodø Housing; Norwegian Housing Association; est. 1946)
BBLBritish Bridge League
BBLBye-Bye, Love
BBLBudget Bill Language
BBLBangkok Bank, Limited (Thailand)
BBLBush Blue Lake (bean species)
BBLBitstream Binding Language (computer programming)
BBLBiobehavioral Laboratory (UNC, Chapel Hill, NC)
BBLBay Bioanalytical Laboratory, Inc.
BBLBye Bye, Later
BBLBrisbane Bus Lines (Australia)
BBLBig Beautiful Lady
BBLBrain Behaviour Lab (Canada)
BBLBetter Business League
BBLBobBillLarry (message board moderator)
BBLBackbone Leg
BBLBeep Baseball League
BBLBasket-Ball Louvignéen (French basketball club)
BBLBradford Bachinski Limited
BBLBe a Bump on a Log
Copyright 1988-2018, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
Sources said there had been interest from different parties in Williams de Broe, which ING acquired in 1998 when it bought the British brokerage's owner, Belgium's Banque Bruxelles Lambert.
Participation takes place either directly or indirectly via a joint-venture company called SFOM (Societe Financiere pour les pays d'outre-mer), in which BNP has a 48.36% stake (the balance is equally divided between Germany's Dresdner Bank and Belgium's Banque Bruxelles Lambert).
Following, foreign and local agencies financed this 300 MW project: Asian Development Bank of Manila (ADB): (US Dollar) 47.00 million Kreditanstalt Fur Wiederaufbau of Germany (KFW) (DM) 220.50 million Banque Bruxelles Lambert of Belgium (BBL) 533.98 BEF Pakistan WAPDA 401.06 million
ING acquired 82.5 per cent of Williams last year when it bought the Belgian Banque Bruxelles Lambert. The remaining 17.5 per cent is owned by management.
To add to the feeling of insecurity, last July the military not only seized all the assets of the Union Zairoise de Banques, a subsidiary of the Banque Bruxelles Lambert, but also sent all the staff of the bank packing.
The group would look to retain a presence in Asia and some other locations including ING's BHF operation in Germany and the Belgium-based Banque Bruxelles Lambert.
Full browser ?