References in periodicals archive ?
British Journal of Urology International, 88, 63-67.
Pinto et al., "Urinary incontinence after radical prostatectomy: incidence by definition, risk factors and temporal trend in a large series with a long-term followup," The British Journal of Urology International, vol.
British Journal of Urology International 2004; 94(7):1051-1053.
Djordjevic, "Vaginoplasty in male transsexuals using penile skin and a urethral flap," The British Journal of Urology International, vol.
Vatten, "The prevalence and correlates of urinary tract symptoms in Norwegian men: the HUNT Study," British Journal of Urology International, vol.
DIAGNOSIS WITH A SERIES OF PSA TESTS.A study published on January 15, 2013 in the British Journal of Urology International found that prostate specific antigen (PSA) measurements taken over a period of time are more accurate in diagnosing aggressive prostate cancer than a single measurement of PSA, even one that is elevated.
Eden, "Curtain dissection of the lateral prostatic fascia and potency after laparoscopic radical prostatectomy: a veil of mystery," British Journal of Urology International, vol.
Use of NSAIDs had no effect on the incidence of BPH, the researchers reported online March 19 in the British Journal of Urology International. The take-home message: Based on these findings, and because NSAIDs may cause gastrointestinal side effects, do not use these medications solely to reduce your risk of BPH.
According to the study, published online November 30, 2011 in the British Journal of Urology International in the absence of an infection, study participants with a history of recurrent UTIs had significantly greater urinary frequency, lower average voided volume, and a lower threshold of bladder sensitivity than the control group.
The findings are published in the British Journal of Urology International. (ANI)
Complete results of this study will be published in the August 11 issue of the British Journal of Urology International, an internationally distributed peer-reviewed journal focused on urology, in an article titled "Raman spectral imaging of prostate cancer: can Raman molecular imaging be used to augment standard histopathology?"
The finding from Johns Hopkins and the National Institute on Aging (NIA), part of the National Institutes of Health, was published in the July British Journal of Urology International and could help scientists gain a better grasp on what causes prostate cancer and its spread.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- British Journal of Midwifery
- British Journal of Mormon Studies
- British Journal of Music Education
- British Journal of Neurosurgery
- British Journal of Nursing
- British Journal of Nutrition
- British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- British Journal of Ophthalmologoy
- British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- British Journal of Orthodontics
- British Journal of Perioperative Nursing
- British Journal of Pharmacology
- British Journal of Photography
- British Journal of Physical Education
- British Journal of Plastic Surgery
- British Journal of Political Science
- British Journal of Politics and International Relations
- British Journal of Psychiatry
- British Journal of Radiology
- British Journal of Radiology Supplement 25
- British Journal of School Nursing
- British Journal of Sexual Medicine
- British Journal of Social Psychology
- British Journal of Sociology
- British Journal of Sports Medicine
- British Journal of Surgery
- British Journal of Theatre Nurses
- British Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation
- British Journal of Undergraduate Philosophy
- British Journal of Urology
- British Journal of Urology International
- British Journalism Review
- British Ju Jitsu Association Governing Body
- British Ju-Jitsu Association
- British Judo Association
- British Judo Council
- British Junior Chamber
- British Junior Open
- British Karate Association
- British Karate Kyokushinkai
- British Karate Shunen Jutsu
- British Kart Industry Association
- British Kendo Association
- British Kenpo Karate Union
- British Kidney Patient Association
- British Kiel Yacht Club
- British Killifish Association
- British Kinematograph Sound & Television Society
- British Kite Surfing Association
- British Knife Collectors Guild
- British Knights
- British Knitting and Clothing Export Council
- British Know How Fund
- British Know How Funds
- British Know-How Fund
- British Know-How Fund
- British Know-How Funds
- British Koi Keepers Society
- British Korean Veterans Association
- British Korfball Association
- British Kung Fu Association