References in periodicals archive ?
We are grateful to the British Kidney Patient Association for the [pounds sterling]7120 grant to establish the patient and carer advisory group within the KREI.
YES President and founder of British Kidney Patient Association Elizabeth Despard Ward, OBE, Hon LLD
The British Kidney Patient Association's Fiona Loud said: "It is a trade in human misery.
Fiona Loud, of the British Kidney Patient Association, said: "Sarah's story is quite extraordinary.
The main clinical area has been converted into a bright, open environment and new curtains and televisions are being funded by the British Kidney Patient Association.
The British Kidney Patient Association needs your used postage stamps, foreign coins, supermarket reward cards, Air Miles and other collectable items to help us raise funds.
The British Kidney Patient Association needs your used postage stamps, cigarette coupons, supermarket reward cards, Air Miles and other collectable items to help us raise much-needed funds.
Mrs Mary K Jordan, The British Kidney Patient Association, Bordon, Hampshire, GU35 9JZ.
All the cash raised is going to the British Kidney Patient Association.
Elizabeth Ward, founder of the British Kidney Patient Association, said: "This man was trying to make a quick buck out of other people's misery.
Appeals Secretary, The British Kidney Patient Association Bordon, Hampshire, GU35 9JZ
The British Kidney Patient Association has refused to give 29-year-old Sefik Krantic the pounds 1,000 he asked for to help pay for a two-week break in Bosnia.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- British Journal of Plastic Surgery
- British Journal of Political Science
- British Journal of Politics and International Relations
- British Journal of Psychiatry
- British Journal of Radiology
- British Journal of Radiology Supplement 25
- British Journal of School Nursing
- British Journal of Sexual Medicine
- British Journal of Social Psychology
- British Journal of Sociology
- British Journal of Sports Medicine
- British Journal of Surgery
- British Journal of Theatre Nurses
- British Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation
- British Journal of Undergraduate Philosophy
- British Journal of Urology
- British Journal of Urology International
- British Journalism Review
- British Ju Jitsu Association Governing Body
- British Ju-Jitsu Association
- British Judo Association
- British Judo Council
- British Junior Chamber
- British Junior Open
- British Karate Association
- British Karate Kyokushinkai
- British Karate Shunen Jutsu
- British Kart Industry Association
- British Kendo Association
- British Kenpo Karate Union
- British Kidney Patient Association
- British Kiel Yacht Club
- British Killifish Association
- British Kinematograph Sound & Television Society
- British Kite Surfing Association
- British Knife Collectors Guild
- British Knights
- British Knitting and Clothing Export Council
- British Know How Fund
- British Know How Funds
- British Know-How Fund
- British Know-How Fund
- British Know-How Funds
- British Koi Keepers Society
- British Korean Veterans Association
- British Korfball Association
- British Kung Fu Association
- British Laboratory Ware Association
- British labour law
- British Labour party
- British Ladder Manufacturers Association
- British Landscaping Equipment Company
- British Language Centre Tbilisi
- British Language Training Centre
- British Lawn Mower Racing Association
- British Lawn Tennis Association
- British League for European Freedom
- British League of Racing Cyclists
- British Leather Conferation
- British Leather Manufacturers Research Association
- British Leathergoods Manufacturers Association