References in periodicals archive ?
kaarto, wis dot- bureau of aeronautics, at 608-266-3354,kim.Kaarto@dot.Wi.Gov.
Duty stations included USS Gilbert Island (CVE 107); Supply Officer, USS Henley (DD 762); Bureau of Aeronautics, Washington, D.C.; Special Devices Center, Office of Naval Research, Port Washington, New York; Staff, Commander Fleet Training Group, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; Staff, Commander Fleet Air Hawaii; Navy Supply Corps School, Athens, Georgia; Supply Officer, USS Cadmus (AR14); Staff, Commander Cruiser-Destroyer Force, U.S.
Shortly thereafter, the Bureau of Aeronautics announced that space aboard the carriers USS Yorktown (CV 5) and USS Enterprise (CV 6) would be reserved for these hydraulic catapults: two for the flight deck and one athwartships on the hangar deck.
and Stack called on their old friends in the Navy's Bureau of Aeronautics and Douglas Aircraft.
10 September 1959: The Bureau of Aeronautics is merged with the Bureau of Ordnance to become the new Bureau of Naval Weapons.
Navy's Bureau of Aeronautics had watched the progress of the RN's work, and he knew that engineers in BuAer were interested in it.
He continued to support Naval Aviation as a mechanical engineer for the Department of the Navy at the Bureau of Aeronautics, and later, at the Naval Air Systems Command.
Navy Bureau of Aeronautics." Other companies, including Strombecker and Testor, followed with kits containing precut wooden parts to be assembled by the buyer.
Finally, the Bureau of Aeronautics' operational concepts for employment of the seaplanes, the manpower and training necessary to operate them, and the supporting logistic requirements exhibited a stovepiped perspective and called for unrealistic numbers of seaplanes and tenders.
Yarnell, commander of Aircraft Squadrons Scouting Fleet (1926-1927), King received his pilot's wings at the advanced age of forty-eight (May 1927); assistant chief, Bureau of Aeronautics (1928-1929); commander of the naval air base at Hampton Roads, Virginia; captain of U.S.S.
1918, file 404-Z-2, box 289, Bureau of Aeronautics, General Correspondence initiated in the Bureau of Construction and Repair, 1917-25, Record Group 72, National Archives, Washington, D.C.
General aviation--everything but commercial airlines and military aircraft--contributed at least $100 million to the state's economy in 2013, generating 776 jobs, according to the NH Department of Transportation's Bureau of Aeronautics.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Bureau Moderne Informatique
- Bureau Moncef Khanfir
- Bureau Monumenten & Archeologie
- Bureau Moyen Orient
- Bureau Multi Services
- Bureau Municipal de l'Emploi
- Bureau Nader Onderzoek Rijvaardigheid
- Bureau National d'etudes Techniques et de Developpement
- Bureau National d'Expertise des Diamants
- Bureau National de Gestion des Risques et des Catastrophes
- Bureau National de l'Emploi
- Bureau National de l'Enseignment Protestant
- Bureau National de l'Information Scientifique et Technique
- Bureau National de Météorologie
- Bureau National de Métrologie
- Bureau National de Renseignements
- Bureau National de Vente de la Télécarte
- Bureau National de Vigilance contre l'Antisémitisme
- Bureau National des Donnees Oceaniques
- Bureau National des Élèves Ingénieurs
- Bureau National des Étudiants
- Bureau National des Examinateurs
- Bureau National Interprofessionnel de l'Armagnac
- Bureau National Interprofessionnel du Cognac
- Bureau Nationale Veiligheid
- Bureau Number
- Bureau Numérique Écoles
- Bureau of Abandoned Mine Reclamation
- Bureau of Advertising
- Bureau of Advertising
- Bureau of Aeronautics
- Bureau of Aeronautics General Representative
- Bureau of Aeronautics Maintenance Representative
- Bureau of Aeronautics Publications
- Bureau of Aeronautics Representative
- Bureau of Aeronautics Resident Representative
- Bureau of Aging and in Home Services
- Bureau of Aging and Long Term Care Resources
- Bureau of Agrarian Reform Beneficiaries Development
- Bureau of Agricultural and Fisheries Product Standards
- Bureau of Agricultural Economics
- Bureau of Agricultural Engineering
- Bureau of Agricultural Research
- Bureau of Agricultural Statistics
- Bureau of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Bureau of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Bureau of Air Commerce
- Bureau of Air Management
- Bureau of Air Monitoring and Mobile Sources
- Bureau of Air Pollution Control
- Bureau of Air Quality
- Bureau of Air Quality Control
- Bureau of Air Quality Monitoring
- Bureau of Air Quality Planning
- Bureau of Air Safety Investigation
- Bureau of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Services
- Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms
- Bureau of Alcohol, Firearms and Tobacco
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms Agent
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms