References in periodicals archive ?
While former members are entitled to keep their dress uniforms and similar clothing items, CADPAT uniform items are considered controlled goods by the CAF and are prohibited from sale or donation.
Cramer becomes animated when he speaks of the waste of time and money that apparently went into the creation of CADPAT.
Development of the original CADPAT design took about a year.
Bob Balma disputes Guy Cramer's claim about the time and money that DND spent developing CADPAT.
According to LCol Jacques Levesque, the head of the subject development project, the introduction of DP clothing means: "The enemy must (now) get 35 per cent closer to detect a Canadian soldier wearing the temperate climate camouflage, and overall, the enemy is 45 per cent less likely to spot one of our soldiers dressed in CADPAT.
By adopting a CADPAT with a more fire-retardant material, the military will have significantly enhanced the survivability of its fighting man and woman.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Cadmus, Paul
- Cadogan, William Cadogan, 1st Earl
- Cadophora brunnescens
- Cadophora richardsiae
- Cadorna, Luigi
- Cadoudal, Georges
- cADPr hydrolase 2
- CADR (computing system)
- Cadra cautella
- Cadra figulilella
- Cadre de Concertation de Développement Rural
- Cadre de Dépenses À Moyen Terme
- Cadre de Référence pour les Approches Plurielles
- Cadre Européen Commun de Référence pour les Langues
- Cadre Européen des Certifications
- Cadre for Responsible Oversight and Governance
- Cadre Of Response Employees
- Cadre Photo Numérique
- Cadre Qualifie