References in periodicals archive ?
The artist's rendition of the plan comes from the ringbound pamphlet submitted by the CAMANAVA Chapter of United Architects of the Philippines to Lt.
This is the situation in Camanava, among the hardest hit in the war on drugs, where drug suspects are kidnapped, declared missing then end up dead.
Castor is among the latest casualties of vigilante-style killings in Camanava.
Among the 100 survey respondents, at least 31 percent are residents of Quezon City, 26 percent reside in Manila, and 17 percent in CAMANAVA (Caloocan, Malabon, Navotas, Valenzuela).
The said development is targeted to cater to residents of Tondo and those living in the Port Area, Intramuros, Divisoria and the Camanava (Caloocan-Malabon-Navotas-Valenzuela) area.
'[In the] next few weeks, we will be in [the] Calabarzon and Camanava [areas], and the next few months, we will be launching also in different cities, [such as] Cebu and Davao, with the help of our partners in Tesda to make sure that everyone will have a job in the location that's near them.'
Apart from the NPD, members of different cities' police stations in Caloocan, Malabon, Navotas, and Valenzuela (CAMANAVA) areas also have their own school supplies distribution program.
"They are not only used during the rainy season but even during the dry season since some parts of the metropolis, particularly in areas in Camanava (Cavite, Malabon, Navotas, Valenzuela) and areas along Laguna Lake, Manila Bay and Pasig River, experience flood even during high tide," he said.
He brings up the negative impacts the Philippine Reclamation Authority should be aware of: bribery of officials in order to scrape off entire mountains to fill the sea; rising water levels ('See you underwater, Camanava!'); the negative effect on marine life; solid and liquid waste disposal; land liquefaction, to name a few.
It is currently available in Metro Manila, Camanava, Bulacan, Rizal and Cavite.
A total of 351 city ordinance violators in Camanava have been counted by the Northern Police District (NPD) from Friday, May 17 to early Saturday morning.
The area covers Camanava (Caloocan, Malabon, Navotas, Valenzuela), Pasay and parts of Manila, where the water pipes before privatization were so inadequate, antiquated and full of leaks that periodic outbreaks of cholera were reported in the city of Manila.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Camael (archangel)
- Camagüey, Cuba
- Camagüey, Cuba
- Camaldolese Hermits of the Congregation of Monte Corona
- Camallino Armored Combat Vehicle
- Camano Action for a Rural Environment
- Camano Animal Shelter Association
- Camano Arts Association
- Camano Island Coffee Roasters
- Camano Island State Park
- Camara Argentina De Acustica Electroacustica
- Camara Argentina de Bases de Datos y Servicios en Linea
- Camara Argentina de Contratistas Forrajeros
- Camara Argentina de Industrias Electronicas
- Cámara Argentina Patagónica de Industrias Pesqueras
- Cámara Colombiana de la Construcción
- Cámara Colombiana de la Infraestructura
- Cámara Costarricense de Hoteles
- Câmara de Comercialização de Energia Elétrica
- Câmara de Comércio Brasileira No Japão
- Cámara de Comercio e Industria Italiana en Guatemala
- Camara de Comercio Exterior de Córdoba
- Cámara de Comercio Internacional