References in periodicals archive ?
Luz Camdas, an agriculturist, said her ancestor's name was ascribed as owner of lands annotated by American surveyors when they set to build Baguio in the early 1900s.
Some of these properties now lie within what is now Camp John Hay, Camdas said.
Camdas lives on their ancestral land in Pinsao village, which Piraso used to own before the Americans moved to the plateau that became the summer capital.
Camdas said she heard many tales about the mysterious cave.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Cambyses, Judgment
- Camcad Zipped
- Camcolit 250
- Camcorders for Lesbians
- Camden & Chorleywood Food Research Association
- Camden & Islington Providers Forum
- Camden Academy Charter High School
- Camden and Amboy Railroad
- Camden and Islington
- Camden Center for Law and Social Justice, Inc.
- Camden Citizens Advice Bureaux Service
- Camden City Independent Living Center, Inc.
- Camden City Interim Teachers Organization
- Camden City Substitute Teachers Organization
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
- Camden Community and Police Consultative Group
- Camden Community Empowerment Network
- Camden County
- Camden County Board of Social Services
- Camden County College
- Camden County Council on Economic Opportunity
- Camden County Department of Corrections
- Camden County Emerald Society Pipes and Drums
- Camden County Fire Rescue
- Camden County High School
- Camden County Improvement Authority
- Camden County Municipal Utilities Authority
- Camden County Prosecutor's Office
- Camden County, GA
- Camden County, Georgia
- Camden County, Missouri