References in periodicals archive ?
What the previous example shows is that query answering in OBDM may require reasoning by cases on data (in the example, on the status of the customer CCAAA) and that this reasoning is necessitated, in particular, by the presence of certain representation patterns in the ontology (in the example, the pattern is "every customer is either special or ordinary").
stayed by the CCAA order"--as General Chemical had first tried to reorganize under the CCAAA, before failing to do so and filing for bankruptcy.
UNESCO has adopted 27 October as the World Day for Audiovisual Heritage to better focus global attention on the issues at stake, in cooperation with the Co-ordinating Council of Audiovisual Archives Associations (CCAAA) and other partners.
But for w = ccaaa, there is a path [theta] = [q.sub.0]c[q.sub.0]c[q.sub.1]a[q.sub.1]a[q.sub.1]a[q.sub.1] with t([q.sub.1]) = 0.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- CC1 ENUM LLC
- CCAAT box
- CCAAT displacement protein
- CCAAT Transcription Factor 1
- CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), alpha
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), beta
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), delta
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), epsilon
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), gamma
- CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein Epsilon
- CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein, Beta
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein alpha
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein epsilon
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein gamma
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein homologous protein
- CCAAT/Enhancer-Binding Protein, Alpha
- CCAAT/Enhancer-Binding Protein, Gamma