References in periodicals archive ?
The same ICD-10 codes used by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) in the CDC Wonder database website were used in this article.
Uncorrected drug and opioid-involved overdose counts, rates, and CIs for the United States and Washington were obtained using Multiple Cause of Death Data from the CDC WONDER online database (https://wonder.cdc.gov/mcd.html).
Opioid-related and Drug-related deaths: CDC WONDER Underlying Cause of Death database.
The CDC WONDER system can generate a wide range of mortality reports.
Rates for male patients who died of MS in Hawaii and the District of Columbia were not included in the analysis because of CDC WONDER data use restrictions.
(3) United States Department of Health and Human Services (US DHHS), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), Office of Analysis and Epidemiology (OAE), Compressed Mortality File (CMF) on CDC WONDER On-line Database.
(Note that there is also at least one site in each state where health professionals and educators can search the CDP File; in addition, the CDP File may also be accessed via CDC WONDER [discussed later].
CDC Wonder provides query access to about 40 text-based and numeric databases, which can provide the numbers and rates of sexually transmitted diseases, cancer cases or deaths in the United States.
The CDC Wonder website was used to collect the number of deaths per year and the age-adjusted rate per 100,000 population deaths per year for the following ICD-10 codes and groups of codes: T40.2-T40.4, T40.4, and [T40.2 or T40.3 and T40.4].
CDC Wonder online database, https:// wonder.cdc.gov/ucd-icd 10.html.
Queries to CDC WONDER ([section]) were used to generate the 2007 and 2016 age-specific rates for three age groups (65-74, 75-84, and [greater than or equal to] 85 years) and age-adjusted rates by sex, race/ethnicity (non-Hispanic white, non-Hispanic black, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian/Pacific Islander, or Hispanic), and urban/rural status.
CDC WONDER. About underlying cause of death, 1999-2016.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- CDC 6600
- CDC categories of biologic agents
- CDC Category A biologic agents
- CDC Category B biologic agents
- CDC Category C biologic agents
- CDC Games International
- CDC gene
- CDC gene
- CDC group IIb
- CDC group IIj
- CDC group IVa
- CDC group IVa
- CDC group NO-2
- CDC Information Technology Services
- CDC NAC
- CDC National AIDS Clearinghouse
- CDC National STD Prevention Partnership
- CDC Wide-ranging ON-line Data for Epidemiologic Research
- CDC WONDER
- CDC10 cell division cycle 10 homolog
- CDC10 cell division cycle 10 homolog (S. cerevisiae) pseudogene
- CDC10 protein homolog
- CDC2 homolog
- CDC2-Like Kinase
- CDC2-related kinase
- CDC2-related kinase 1
- Cdc2-Related Kinase 2
- Cdc2-related kinase, arginine/serine-rich
- CDC2-related protein kinase
- CDC2-related protein kinase 5
- CDC2-related protein kinase 6
- CDC2-related protein kinase 7
- cdc2/cdc28 Kinase Subunit Homo Sapiens 1
- CDC20 cell division cycle 20 homolog
- CDC20-like 1b
- CDC20-like protein 1