References in periodicals archive ?
Mexican pharmaceutical company Sanfer has announced it has obtained a USD 500 million minority investment from Canada-based institutional investor Caisse de depot et placement du Quebec (CDPQ), the company said.
'With the repayment of the previous long-term debt instruments held by our Company, we would like to take this opportunity to thank the Sprott Private Resource Lending group, the Glencore International AG, CDPQ and the Ressources Quebec teams for being early supporters of Champion.
"The Indian market is a primary growth market for CLP and CDPQ, and the two companies share a vision to invest only in low carbon, clean energy portfolio in India," said CLP India's Managing Director Rajiv Mishra.
Sedgwick andCarlyle declined to comment, while KKR, Hellman & Friedman, Stone Point and CDPQ did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
The investment platform totals CA$5 billion ($3.7 billion), with DP World holding a 55% share and CDPQ the remaining 45%.
Lutz Bertling will continue leading the rail unit, but he will now report to a new independent board that will include three out of seven members named by the CDPQ.
The deal will see Caisse De Depot Et Placement Du Quebec (CDPQ), a Canadian pension and insurance fund institutional investor, and Hermes Infrastructure, a UK-based fund, buy the Government's stake.
e Eurostar deal will see Caisse De Depot Et Placement Du Quebec (CDPQ), a Canadian pension and insurance fund institutional investor, and Hermes Infrastructure, a UK-based fund, buy the Government's stake.
Canadian pension fund CDPQ and Hermes Infrastructure are paying PS585million for the 40 per cent stake.
of Canada's Caisse de depot et placement du Quebec (CDPQ) and British
Among the attendees were the world's largest sovereign funds CEOs: Khaldoon Almubarak, CEO of Mubadala Develop Company, Khalil Alfoulathi, member of the board of ADIA and adviser to Sheikh Hamed bin Zayed, Robert Tessier, president of CDPQ, Damien Frawley, CEO of QIC, Tan Chong Lee, head portfolio of Temasek (Singapour), Hank Ahn, chairman and CEO of KIC and Leo de Bever, CEO of AIMCO.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- CDPD Mobile Data Intermediate System