References in periodicals archive ?
CENTRIXS networks are used to support coalition interoperability among partner nations in antiterrorism, antipiracy, and humanitarian assistance and disaster relief operations throughout the world.
Ching is responsible for the design and sustainment of CENTRIXS Network Operations Centers (NOCs) for the Navy.
* Continued Expansion of CENTRIXS networks (Japan/Korea/ISAF)
The initial intent of the task force was to reduce the time required for implementing on-going tech refresh and CENTRIX architecture projects by synchronizing and focusing priorities across the enterprise in each regional network enterprise center.
Shortly upon arrival to Naval Submarine Base in Point Loma, personnel from the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific (SSC Pacific) successfully installed and trained CENTRIXS on the Type 209 Peruvian submarine, BAP Arica (SS-36), as well as at the Peruvian Navy's Submarine Headquarters in Callao, Peru.
For the past two months, the BAP Arica has been using CENTRIXS to communicate with Peruvian Submarine Headquarters as well as COMSUBPAC in Hawaii via secure chat and e-mail.
While different security enclaves within CENTRIXS have been used in previous RIMPAC exercises, this was the first time that all participants had access to a common network.
Brian Jones is an IP working in the Knowledge Management Division on CENTRIXS.
To ensure that our coalition partners, who filled roughly one-third of the CFACC and CAOC billets, would be able to fully participate in the planning and execution of the CAOC duties and support C3F's C4I goals, it was decided that CENTRIXS would be the CAOC's primary secure network.
It allowed operators to chat between the CENTRIXS Four-Eyes and SIPRNET enclaves.
Another very promising example of progress in interoperability is the CENTRIX (Coalition Enterprise Regional Information Exchange) system, which continues to evolve and improve coalition interoperability.
"It is critical for IT departments to be in possession of these facts, when they are already so overwhelmed by the scope and challenges of migration, that they typically put off projects as long as they can," said Richard Pegden, Director of Product Marketing at Centrix Software.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- centripetal nerve
- centripetal nerve
- centripetal obesity
- Centris Group, Inc.
- Centrist Union Party
- Centrix Financial Grand Prix of Denver
- CENTRIXS Cross Enclave Requirement
- Centrixs Fly Away Kit
- CENTRIXS Program Management Office
- Centro Academico Armando de Salles Oliveira
- Centro Acadêmico Bernardo Sayão
- Centro Acadêmico de Ciências Sociais
- Centro Acadêmico de Computação
- Centro Acadêmico de Estudos Literários e Linguísticos
- Centro Académico Industrial de Tecnologías de la Información
- Centro Addestramento Reclute
- Centro Administrativo de la Red
- Centro Administrativo Nacional
- Centro Adventista Vida Sana
- Centro Agrícola
- Centro Agro Alimentare Bologna
- Centro Agronómico Tropical de Investigación y Enseñanza
- Centro Aiuti Mondiali
- Centro Aiuto Assistenza Habbo
- Centro Alti Studi Per La Difesa
- Centro Amazónico de Antropología y Aplicación Práctica
- Centro Andaluz de Biología del Desarrollo
- Centro Anglicano de Estudios Teológicos Superiores
- Centro Apostólico Misionero
- Centro Applicazione e Studi Informatici
- Centro Applicazioni Militari Energia Nucleare
- Centro Argentino de Datos Oceanográficos
- Centro Argentino De Energas Alternativas
- Centro Argentino de Ingenieros Agronomos