CGG


Also found in: Medical, Wikipedia.
Category filter:
AcronymDefinition
CGGChurch of the Great God
CGGCentre for Good Governance (India)
CGGCompagnie Générale de Géophysique (French geophysical services company)
CGGCampaign for Good Governance (Sierra Leone)
CGGCapital Gold Group (Sherman Oaks, CA)
CGGCytosine-Guanine-Guanine
CGGCanadian Grenadier Guards (Canadian reserve military unit)
CGGCommerz Grundbesitz Gruppe (German commercial real estate company)
CGGColloquium on Generative Grammar
CGGCancer Genetics Group (Birmingham, UK)
CGGCollège Gérald-Godin (Quebec, Canada)
CGGClean Green Gracious (environment; Japan)
CGGComptoir General des Glaces
CGGContingency Gravity Gradient
CGGCercle Généalogique de Guebwiller (French: Guebwiller Genealogy Circle)
CGGCalifornia Grape Grower (magazine, now Wines & Vines)
CGGComputer Game Geek
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
CGG has been quiet on the acquisitions front for the past year.
Paris, France - CGG has commenced acquisition of Nebula 3D, a new, large, long-offset BroadSeis(TM) survey located in the Campos and Santos Basins, offshore Brazil.
As part of the six year contract, CGG will deliver the full scope of processing services for 2D, 3D and 4D seismic data acquired onshore and offshore Brunei, ranging from field data processing to advanced pre-stack depth imaging, using advanced processing and subsurface imaging technology.
Under the terms of the deal, CGG will charter a 14-streamer ice-class vessel and Sovcomflot will contribute an eight-streamer ice-class vessel to the JV.
Malcor will initially spend time to meet with various clients and CGG Veritas teams while working closely with the executive committee.
Paris-based CGG Veritas (ISIN: 0000120164 a[euro]" NYSE: CGV) plans to settle its mandatory offer for a 30.1% stake in Norwegian marine geophysical company Wavefield Inseis (OSE:WAVE) on Wednesday (4 February), the company said in a statement.
PARIS, France -- CGG (ISIN: FR0013181864 - NYSE: CGG), world leader in Geoscience, announced today its 2019 second quarter unaudited results.
TAQA will own 51% in the new Argas group, whereas CGG will hold the remaining 49% stake.
Four vessels from PGS Geophysical, two from CGG Veritas and one vessel from Wavefield Inseis will be in operation for StatoilHydro during 2009, performing seismic exploration in two-, three- and four dimentions, with an emphasis on 3D exploration surveys.
As a result of the takeover, CGG has beefed up its integrated geoscience offering materially and has set foot into new areas such as marine gravity, electromagnetics, data management services, geological expertise as well as airborne geophysics, it said.
The Norwegian offshore vessels operator GC Rieber Shipping ASA said on Wednesday (13 December) that its 54%-owned subsidiary Arrow Seismic ASA has entered into a non-binding Letter of Intent (LoI) with the seismic company Compagnie Generale de Geophysique (CGG) for a state-of-the-art multistreamer seismic new building to be delivered April 2009.