References in periodicals archive ?
The 3D method of treatment used during the CHHiP trial enabled radiotherapists to locate and treat the tumour more precisely, avoiding more critical normal tissue.
Target and critical structure delineation were undertaken following standard departmental protocols derived from the CHHiP trial protocol.
These include the Stampede clinical trial, which is looking at adding new treatments to hormone therapy for men with advanced, locally advanced or high-risk disease, as well as the CHHiP clinical trial which tested giving radiotherapy in fewer but larger doses for men with early stages of prostate cancer.
A post hoc analysis  of the two clinical trials, Continue or Stop Post-Stroke Antihypertensive Collaborative Study (COSSACS) and Controlling Hypertension and hypotension immediately post stroke (CHHIPS) showed no correlation between short-term BP variability (SD) and early outcome (2 weeks) after stroke onset (COSSACS, OR : 0.98, 95% CI : 0.78-1.23; CHHIPS, OR : 0.97, 95% CI : 0.90-1.11).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Railway Terminus
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai
- Chhattisgarh Biofuel Development Authority
- Chhattisgarh Environment Conservation Board
- Chhattisgarh Kisan Mazdoor Party
- Chhattisgarh Mineral Development Corporation
- Chhattisgarh Renewable Energy Development Agency
- Chhattisgarh Special Public Security Act
- Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board
- Chhattisgarh State Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Chhattisgarh State Industrial Development Corporation Ltd.
- Chhau Mask-Dance Festival
- Chhokar Family Justice Campaign
- Chhota Nagpur
- Chhota Nagpur
- chi 2
- Chi Alpha Campus Ministries, USA