CHM


Also found in: Dictionary, Medical, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Category filter:
AcronymDefinition
CHMChemistry
CHMChampaign-Urbana (Amtrak station code; Champaign-Urbana, IL)
CHMChemistry of Hazardous Materials
CHMClearing House Mechanism (various organizations)
CHMChairman
CHMCollege of Human Medicine
CHMComputer History Museum
CHMChildren's Hospital of Michigan
CHMCommission on Human Medicines (Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency; UK)
CHMCanopy Height Model (trees)
CHMCompiled Help Manager
CHMCompressed Html
CHMCooperative Hyper Media
CHMCompiled Html
CHMCulture & Heritage Museums (Rock Hill, SC)
CHMChinese Herbal Medicine
CHMChill House Music
CHMCheckmate
CHMChoroideremia
CHMCentre Historique Minier de Lewarde (French: Lewarde Mining History Center; Lewarde, France)
CHMColorado History Museum (Denver, CO)
CHMCompiled HTML Help Format
CHMcultural heritage management
CHMCommon Heritage of Mankind
CHMCommunication Homme-Machine (French)
CHMChoir Master (Royal College of Organists)
CHMCenter for the History of Medicine (University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI)
CHMCongregational Health Ministry
CHMCongregation of the Humility of Mary (religious order)
CHMConsidering Homeschooling Ministry
CHMChirurgiae Magister (Master of Surgery)
CHMCanadian Healthcare Manager
CHMClub Hippique de Meaux (French: Meaux Equestrian Club; Meaux, France)
CHMCommission on Home Ministries
CHMCentre d'Histoire Médiévale (French: Medieval History Center)
CHMComputer and Hi-Tech Management Company
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
Histopathologically, CHM has a typical appearance of a voluminous mass of grape-like structures of chorionic villi, which are cystically dilated and swollen.
Distinction of hydatidiform moles from nonmolar specimens and the subclassification of hydatidiform moles as CHM versus PHM are important for both clinical practice and investigational studies.
It was emphasized that the CHM started out as a platform for sharing information, and developed into a web of information sources through which biodiversity information is exchanged, and is now intended to support national planning and reporting, specifically National Biodiversity Strategies and Action Plan and National Reports.
CHM holds 65% in Samir, with the remaining 35% held by a group of shareholders.
Their top priority is to find a cure or treatment for CHM. To donate, or for more information, please visit http://curechm.org/ or call (800) 210-0233.
Of the 8918 CHM users and 12152 non-CHM users diagnosed with breast cancer from 1997 to 2010, after frequency matching both groups for age (per 5 years), CCI score, treatments, and initial diagnosis year of breast cancer, each group contained 6,928 patients.
Herbal drug-induced liver injury (HILI) is now a hot spot in the field of CHM safety study.
First, respondents who were excluded because of missing data for one or more of the CHM variables were found to be significantly different from respondents who were not missing these data, based on demographic variables, including occupation.
El promedio de la distancia entre el cemento sellador y la dentina para la CHM fue de 2,103 mm (DE = 0,98) a 1 mm y de 1,832 mm (DE = 0,73) a 4 mm del foramen apical.
HMs are sub-classified into Complete HM (CHM) and Partial HM (PHM), based on clinical features, histopathology and genetic differences (1-3).
The injected viruses then infect the eye cells, which uses the new CHM gene to treat the genetic disorder.
CHm is responsible for gathering periodic sensor data from each of the sensors in its cluster and for sending management messages to them.