References in periodicals archive ?
Marie-Claire Cordonier Segger, Senior Director, Sustainable Prosperity; Director, Centre for International Sustainable Development Law (CISDL); Fellow, Lauterpacht Centre for International Law (LCIL), Faculty of Law, Cambridge University.
27 (1999); Jarrod Hepburn & Imran Ahmad, The Principle of Common but Differentiated Responsibilities (CISDL Legal Working Paper, 2005).
(2.) Charlotte Epstein, Common Bui Differentiated Responsibilities, BRITANNICA (2015), http://www.britannica.com/topic/common-but-differentiated-responsibilities; see also The Principle of Common But Differentiated Responsibilities: Origin and Scope, CISDL Legal Brief to the World Summit on Sustainable Development (Aug.
("Legal experts Ashfaq Khalfan and Jeff King, of the Canadian based Centre for International Sustainable Development Law (CISDL) and co-authors of the 2003 landmark analysis of the legal doctrine of odious debts, say the tribunal's ruling is an important one for the global campaign.
11, 2003) (CISDL Working Paper), available at http://www.odiousdebts.org/odiousdebts/publications/ Advancing_the_Odious_Debt_Doctrine.pdf (updated and published in Jeff A.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Cisco Works for Mobile Wireless
- Cisco Works for Switched Networks
- Cisco Works Hosting Solution Engine
- Cisco Works Ncm
- Cisco Works Security Information Management Solution
- Cisco-Integrated Services Digital Network User Part
- Ciscoes, European and Least
- CiscoSecure NT
- CiscoWorks for Enterprise
- CiscoWorks for Switched Internetworks
- Ciscoworks LAN Management Solution
- CISE Pathways to Revitalized Undergraduate Computing Education