CLG


Also found in: Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
AcronymDefinition
CLGCollege
CLGCommunities and Local Government (UK)
CLGCeiling
CLGCitizens for Legitimate Government
CLGCircuit Level Gateway
CLGCompany Limited by Guarantee (corporate structure; UK and Ireland)
CLGCircuit Level Gateway (computing)
CLGCorporate Law Group (India)
CLGCounter Logic Gaming (gaming clan)
CLGCommunity Liaison Group
CLGCarlson Leisure Group (travel; Minneapolis, MN)
CLGCumann Lúthchleas Gael (Club of the Gaelic Athletic Association)
CLGCollagenase
CLGContinuous Learning Group (Pittsburgh, PA)
CLGCalling Line
CLGChange to Lower Grade (civilian personnel)
CLGCentral Leading Group (China)
CLGConsejo de Lectura de Guatemala (Spanish)
CLGCargo Loading Manual (TMINS)
CLGCivilian Labor Group
CLGChemiluminigram
CLGLight Cruiser, Guided Missile
CLGCabinetized Line Gateway
References in periodicals archive ?
'CLG's lubricants technologies provide worldwide licensees with vast commercial experience, superior performance and optimum utilization of existing assets,' said Leon de Bruyn, Senior Vice President of McDermott's Lummus Technology business.
"CLG's hydro processing technologies and CB&I's ethylene cracker technology combined with Saudi Aramco's proprietary thermal crude to chemicals technology will provide a strong foundation for this joint development," said Leon de Bruyn, CLG's managing director.
Whether there is a considerable difference between two species or not in terms of the variables P, E, Clg, Clt, Plg, Plt, t, and exine thickness has been examined by using t-test which compares independent samples.
For CLG to face the challenge of a possible talent shortage, it is important to focus on people development as well as retention.
In March 2014, a survey was conducted in 40 Qatari schools following the implementation of CLG. The results were extremely positive showing that 55 percent of the users felt e-learning fully helped them to reach learning content anytime, anywhere, while a further 38 percent said that it helped them to some extent (with a total positive rating of 93 percent)."
CLG will produce the engineering design packages for the eventual installation of these technologies, which are the cornerstone of Bapco's modernisation programme (BMP).
The survey was conducted in March 2014 across 40 Qatari schools following the implementation of the CLG, a social learning management system that was designed to enhance the teaching process for teachers.
The transaction was effected as part of CLG's charter capital increase on 21 July 2014, the buyer said in its statement.
We at CLG are excited to add his skills to our team, to help in representing the people who have been injured or killed due to someone else's negligence,” said owner Bill Curtis.
Recognizing the need to provide pro-bono legal services to low-income immigrants and refugees, Calgary Legal Guidance (CLG) started a new immigration program in March 2012.
His last ship was USS Oklahoma City (CLG 5), where he served as Supply officer.