References in periodicals archive ?
* Conmed (NASDAQ: CNMD) shares reached a new 52-week high of $97.05 on Tuesday morning, moving up 0.2%.
(NASDAQ: CNMD) has closed its acquisition of privately-held surgery technologies company SurgiQuest, Inc.
Tickers featured: BRKS, CAI, CLS, CNMD, FLEX, IBM, JNJ, MANT, MOT, MRH, PECS, PMTR, SLR, VNX, WTM.
* Conmed (NASDAQ: CNMD) shares hit $96.99 on Monday morning, setting a new 52-week high for a change of up 0.3%.
Tickers featured: BMET, CNMD, CUB, DP, ESL, FELE, HRS, IMGC, RMD, ROG, SBL, STJ, SURE, TTN, VAR.
* Conmed (NASDAQ: CNMD) shares achieved a new 52-week high on Thursday morning, hitting $94.64 with a daily change of up 0.99%.
Tickers featured: ARTC, BINX, BMET, BMY, BONZ, CEP, CNMD, CRIS, EXAC, MDT, OFIX, OLGC, SNN, SYK, VITA, WMGI, ZMH.
* Conmed (NASDAQ: CNMD) shares broke to a new 52-week high of $90.00 on Thursday.
(NASDAQ: CNMD) has inked a definitive agreement to acquire privately-held surgery technologies company SurgiQuest, Inc.
Tickers featured: ABI, ABT, ACL, AHA, AMDI, AMGN, AMMD, ANPI, ARRO, ARTC, ASPM, BAX, BDX, BEC, BOL, BSX, CABG, CNMD, CURN, CYBX, EW, EYE, GB, GDT, GZBX, IMA, IMDC, ISRG, JNJ, MDT, MNTR, NIH, OCLR, OFIX, OTEC, POSS, RITA, RMD, RTIX, SNCI, SPMA, SRDX, STJ, THOR, TYC, VAD, VASC.
* Conmed (NASDAQ: CNMD) stock on Wednesday broke to a yearly high of $88.85.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?