COCC

AcronymDefinition
COCCCentral Oregon Community College
COCCCertificate of Creditable Coverage (health insurance)
COCCComputer orBit Commerce Centre
COCCConnecticut On-Line Computer Center (Avon, Connecticut)
COCCCommodore Owners Car Club
COCCCadet Officer Candidate Course
COCCCanadian Organic Certification Co-operative Ltd.
COCCCenter for Ocean Climate Chemistry
COCCCertification of Contract Compliance
COCCCommand Operations Control Center
COCCConsortium of Christian Colleges (online consortium)
COCCCouncil of Colonels and Captains
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
He noted that Section 29 of the law allows the constitution of the COCC to oversee the implementation of the Act and the exercise of the administrative and quasi-judicial powers by the Commission.
"It definitely started with the contractors coming to us," said Rachel Knox, the continuing education program manager at COCC. "For a long time, we wanted to do something here in Central Oregon, but we really didn't know where to start.
The partnership includes a reseller agreement, under which COCC clients will have access to MX's advanced data analytics and digital money management.
According to the website, COCC officers have state-granted authority to "enforce all college regulations and rules and most federal, state, city and county laws and ordinances on college property."
Chen Xifu, deputy chief representative of Sinopec and chairman of COCC;
(37) The EPA reached an agreement with COCC, SCRDI, and other PRPs under which the PRPs were to perform 75 percent of the cleanup, while money from the Superfund financed the remaining 25 percent.
Les Black Pearls pour un hommage a la musique noire americaine, soul et RNB et DJ Angie Cocc's Monaco pour des mix et tubes dignes des plus grands night-clubs.
These issues were discussed on May 19 at a meeting, which lasted more than four hours, with President Raúl Castro, Cardinal Jaime Ortega, leader of the Catholic Church in Cuba, and Dionisio García, archbishop of Santiago and president of the Conferencia de Obispos Católicos de Cuba (COCC).