References in periodicals archive ?
COFIDE's ratings reflect the strong probability that the entity would receive support from the Peruvian government, if needed.
Lima: Fondo Editorial UNMSM, Compania de Minas Buenaventura, COFIDE, Asociacion Educacional Antonio Raimondi.
Supporting Infrastructure Development Bank loan number 2 to COFIDE Export loan Sept.
We invested this money, and with the interest we opened a bank: COFIDE, or Financial Company for Development.
CIR is controlled by Cofide, itself controlled by the Italian entrepreneur Carlo De Benedetti and his family.
Cofide, the state's finance development corporation and Latino's principal creditor, took over the bank in December 1998 and, despite efforts to sell it to private investors, has retained an 86% stake.
Olivetti, through its parent company, COFIDE, is a major figure in publishing, telephony and interactive TV as well as a content provider.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Coffrage Technique Levage Manutention
- Coffre Sécurité Aquitaine
- Coffs Harbour Bluewater Freedivers
- Coffs Harbour Community Indoor Stadium
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Coffs Harbour Health Campus
- Coffs Harbour Highway Planning Strategy
- Coffs Harbour Power Tools
- Coffs Harbour Youth
- Cofidis - Credit par Telephone
- Cofinal (mathematics)
- Cofinancing Agreement
- Cofinancing agreements
- Coflexip Stena Offshore Limited