References in periodicals archive ?
P - 1] are the compander parameters, such that T(x) is a monotonically increasing function.
This type of control over the profile of compander is not possible in the amplitude distribution modification method used in previous works   .
This means that the compander can be conveniently configured to achieve any PAPR at the output.
The profiles of the proposed transforms for the compander and decompander are shown in Fig.
Now the compander parameters are obtained by simultaneously solving Eqs.
The transforms selected for comparison are efficient non-linear compander (ENLC) in , piecewise exponential compander (PEC) in , exponential compander (EC) in , nonlinear compander (NLC) in  and piecewise linear compander (PLC) in .
The idea of proposed adaptive companding scheme is based on the premise that by introducing input data dependencies in compander parameter evaluation or selection, the deviation of output signal characteristics from design specifications can be reduced, so that the compander performance would be closer to optimal; instead of over-performing or under-performing, it will be able to perform as required.
This set is divided into subsets in such a way that within each subset, the variation of amplitude statistics affecting the compander performance is smaller as compared to that in the complete set.
Definition of the statistical measure S depends upon the form of compander function, such that change in S is causative of change in compander output from its desired value.
Since S is such a statistical measure that the compander function and its output are directly affected by its value, the conditions on variances are imposed in order to ensure that compander performance will be similar in all subsets.
7), will now be used to describe amplitude statistics in respective subsets instead of Rayleigh distribution and the compander parameters for each subset will be calculated using these distributions, so the compander parameters will be optimized according to the value of S for symbols in each subset.
The AP had changed to a JPEG compression scheme in the new Leafax that required a new Compander on the receiving end until a compression board could be installed in the fileserver, where it is connected to the modem.
Acronyms browser ?
- Comp Cmd
- Comp. Mat. Sci.
- COMPACAREA COGARD
- COMPATWINGS LANT
- COMPATWINGS PAC
Full browser ?
- Compagnie Régionale des Commissaires aux Comptes de Paris
- Compagnie Rennaise de Linoléum et de Caoutchouc
- Compagnie Républicaine de Sécurité
- Compagnie Saint-Hubert
- Compagnie Secouriste Sainte Barbe
- Compagnie Sucrière du Tchad
- Compagnie Téléphonique de l'Ouest
- Compagnie Tunisienne de Forage
- Compagnie Tunisienne de Navigation
- Compagnie Vinicole de Bourgogne
- Compagnie Vinicole des Rivesaltes
- Compagnie Vosgienne d'Isolation
- Compagnons Bâtisseurs Bretagne
- Compagnons de Travaux Électriques
- Compagnons des Jours Heureux
- Compagnons des Tortues et Autres Reptiles de Guyenne
- Compagnons du Bâtiment de France
- Compagnons Fontainiers Rwandais
- Compagnons Menuisiers et Techniciens du Bois
- Companded Delta Modulation
- Companded Predictive Delta Modulation
- Companded Single Sideband
- Companded Single Sideband Amplitude Modulation
- companded single-sideband system
- Compander Combiner Interface
- Compandored Analog Carrier
- Compañerismo Bautista Bíblico de México
- Companhia Angolana de Agricultura
- Companhia Brasileira de Cartuchos
- Companhia Brasileira de Liquidacao e Custodia
- Companhia Brasileira de Offshore
- Companhia Carris de Ferro de Lisboa
- Companhia Colonial de Navegação
- Companhia de Aços Especiais Itabira
- Companhia de Água e Esgoto do Ceará
- Companhia de Armazéns e Silos do Estado de Minas Gerais
- Companhia de Bebidas das Americas
- Companhia de Concessoes Rodoviárias
- Companhia de Dança Paula Marques
- Companhia de Desenvolvimento do Vale do São Francisco
- Companhia de Eletricidade do Estado de São Paulo
- Companhia de Engenharia de Tráfego