References in periodicals archive ?
Last November, Molson Coors entered into a definitive agreement with Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (Euronext: ABI) (NYSE: BUD) to purchase SABMiller plc's (LSE: SAB) (JSE: SAB) 58% stake in MillerCoors the joint venture formed in the United States by SABMiller and Molson Coors in 2008, the company said.
Molson Coors Brewing Company (NYSE: TAP) (TSX: TPX) has commenced an underwritten public offering of euro-denominated senior notes totaling USD5.3 billion aggregate principal, the company said.
Through the end of the year, each bottle will display one of three labels inspired by post-Prohibition era packaging found in the Coors Banquet archives.
The fact is that Coors is a family-owned business and there is no separation between the Coors Brewing Co.
Coors, owner of US brewer Coors Brewing, earned pounds 43 million compared with pounds 32 million a year earlier.
A man watched silently as the 18-year-old Houck "did the wash for Coors."
He landed a job with Coors in 1984 in the research and development department.
Best teams "After my little league baseball team (just kidding), the best team I've been part of is the one I have the privilege to play on at Coors. In many ways, Coors is a seven-year-old, 127-year-old company that's learned the absolute importance of developing people and building a solid team to be competitive in a brutally tough industry."
"Part of the success of the agency is that it's filled with bright, young, dynamic people," says marketing consultant Larry Weisberg of Boulder, Colorado, who helped link CHWA with Coors Brewing Co.
So when the conservative Family Research Council--the folks behind "National Coming Out of Homosexuality Day"--recently named Coors one of the "Twelve Top Corporate Sponsors of Homosexuality," we wondered if maybe the folks at the council hadn't polished off a few too many six packs.
It was given the name Castle Rock specifically to distance itself from the Coors beer empire, although it is totally controlled by Coors family members.
But after sharing the results of its review with public authorities, Coors discovered a significant downside to self-auditing.
Acronyms browser ?
- CoP FFH
- COP SHOT
Full browser ?
- Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories
- Coordinator Of Information
- Coordinator of Recruitment, Retention and Placement
- Coordinator of Religious Education
- Coordinator of Reserve Component Support
- Coordinator of Services for Students with Disabilities
- Coordinator of Student Activities
- Coordinator of the Body of Elders
- Coordinator of Veteran and Military Affairs
- Coordinator of Welfare and Attendance
- Coordinator Surface Search
- Coordinators Of Data Processing Education
- Coordinción de ONG y Cooperativas
- Coordonnateur en Matière de Sécurité et de Protection de la Santé
- Coornhert, Dirck Volckertszoon
- Coornhert, Dirk Volkertszoon
- Coorong, Lower Lakes and Murray Mouth
- Cooroy Mountain Spring Water
- Coors Brewers Limited
- Coors Digital Asset Management System
- Coors Events Center
- Coors Visitor Centre
- Coors, Adolph
- Coos Bay
- Coos Bay
- Coos Bay Public Library
- Coos Bay Wagon Road Lands - Western Oregon
- Coos County
- Coos County Family Health Services
- Coos County, New Hampshire
- Coös County, New Hampshire
- Coos County, NH
- Coos County, OR
- Coos County, Oregon
- Coos Curry Electric Cooperative
- Coosa County
- Coosa County, AL
- Coosa County, Alabama
- Coosa River
- Coosa River Basin Initiative