CPHC

AcronymDefinition
CPHCCentral Pacific Hurricane Center
CPHCCertified Passive House Consultant (professional accreditation)
CPHCCanterbury Park Holding Corporation (Shakopee, MN)
CPHCCanadian Prostate Health Council
CPHCConference of Professors and Heads of Computing (UK)
CPHCCommunity Partnerships for Healthy Children (Sierra Health Foundation)
CPHCCouncil of Public Health Consultants
References in periodicals archive ?
Release date- 31072019 - Global design firm Stantec is proud to announce that four design professionals have earned their Certified Passive House Consultant (CPHC) certification with PHIUS: Victoria Civitillo, sustainability project manager, New York, NY; Blake Jackson, northeast US sustainability design leader, Boston, MA; Zachary Halstead, civil engineer, Boston, MA and Brett Lambert, senior associate, Boston, MA.
At the market opened on 1 July, the shares of common stock of New Canterbury began trading on the NASDAQ Global Market under the ticker symbol "CPHC," the same ticker symbol previously used by the company.
PAHO's presence likely precipitated the influence of the 1978 Alma-Ata Declaration (1978), and thus CPHC, as PAHO/WHO provided notable recommendations during that period (11).
NOAA's Central Pacific Hurricane Center (CPHC) predicts a 40 percent chance of a near-normal season, a 40 percent chance of an above--normal season, and a 20 percent chance of a below-normal season.
Previously, the light emission spectrum of WLEDs has been modified using 3D polystyrene (PS) colloidal photonic crystals (CPhCs) to resemble w-WLEDs and candlelight [7-9]; however, the PS material has a glass transition temperature ([T.sub.g]) of approximately 90[degrees]C, causing the WLEDs with composite PS CPhC to be unreliable in high temperature environments.
However, these proposals did not go directly to the task force, but had to undergo first reviews by a Scientific Advisory Committee (SCR), independent from the task force, that evaluated scientific aspects of the proposals as well as a Community and Public Health Committee (CPHC) that assessed practical issues and public health relevance of changes and new diagnoses.
It is well advised to utilize the services of a Certified Passive House Consultant (CPHC) to assist in modeling and managing the iterations of various design approaches.
He also served eight years on the NSF Council of Public Health Consultants (CPHC), an advisory group that oversees and provides public health ratification of NSF International public health standards.
(39) In Boreali, the court examined whether the New York Public Health Council CPHC") exceeded its legislative mandate to promulgate regulations designed to safeguard the public health when it prohibited smoking in a number of public areas.
Sponsored by the UK Computing Research Committee (UKCRC), and backed by the BCS (British Computer Society) the Engineering and Physical Science Research Council (EPSRC), IET and the Council of Professors and Heads of Computing (CPHC), the Grand Challenges project addresses some of the main environmental, social and economic scenarios facing society in the future, and how science and IT could be used to address these.