References in periodicals archive ?
2008;358:2560-72) have now shown that a prolonged period maintaining patients at an HbAlc of roughly 6.5% produced no excess rates of total mortality, major macrovascular events, or major clinical microvas cular events, when compared with patients on standard care with an average HbA of 7.2%, said Dr.
The oxidative s tres s can caus e dis orders of acute s everity [5-8] like cancer cardiovas cular dis eas es hypertens ion atherogenes is Alzheimer's and Parkins on's dis eas es .
Group B: preoperatively at 45 min before induction of anaesthesia an intramus- cular (IM) bolus injection of 0.5mg/kg ketorolac + 2mg /kg body weight of tramadol (IM) + local infiltration with 0.5% injection Bupivacaine was done 10 min before incision.
Measurements of different body parts were done with the help of Cular micrometer.
Mole cular investigations of ticks could better clarify the extent of circulation of SFG rickettsiae in Sardinia.
The newest United No 9 took a minute less than an hour before endearing himself to the faithful with a spectaS cular breath-drawing matchwinner.
Patients with tuberculosis were given anti-tuber- cular therapy.
(44) More to the point, Cular writes that the Croatian president, as the 'untouchable charismatic leader with almost messianic meaning for his followers', had full control over both the state and the party: 'He used his power extensively in decision-making in the government, parliament, party, but also in daily, education, sport and such matters', thereby making the autocratic way of ruling, not only a political feature, but 'an institution underlying a wide range of political and social activities' (2000: 35).
Arlous cular mycorrhizal fungi inoculation of soils from eroded to posequence.
"It's all about finding the right approach to get the information we cular project."
(23,25) Due to the potentially critical role of the COX-2 enzyme in muscle regeneration and the cardiovas cular risk profile, COX-2 inhibitors should not generally be used to treat muscle injury.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- cul-de-sac smear
- CUL4- and DDB1-associated WDR protein 2
- CUL4- and DDB1-associated WDR protein 4
- Culberson County
- Culberson County Groundwater Conservation District
- Culberson County, Texas
- Culberson County, TX
- Culberson County-Allamoore Independent School District
- Culbertson, Ely
- Culbertson, Ely
- Culbertson, Josephine
- Culcita dubia