CVGI

AcronymDefinition
CVGICommercial Vehicle Group, Inc.
CVGICommercial Vehicle Group, Incorporated (also seen as CVG; New Albany, OH)
References in periodicals archive ?
In that case, the only obligation to CVGI will be to pay its out-of-pocket expenses.
TCR will own 80% of CVGI and Thayer and one of its principals will own the remaining 20%.
Subject to definitive documentation, the company will issue CVGI up to $24.
If at least 50% of the CLV shares that CVGI does not own are tendered, CVGI will be required to merge CLV with a newly formed company in a transaction in which the non-tendering shares will receive $0.
The Board of Directors does not expect to make any recommendation to CLV's public shareholders as to whether they should tender their shares in response to the CVGI tender offer.