CVPTCanonical Van Vleck Perturbation Theory
CVPTContinuously Variable Planetary Transmission
CVPTCardiovascular Perfusion Technology
Copyright 1988-2018, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
"CVPT had also been advised in 2016 and again this year by HLF of a number of conditions they needed to meet to proceed with a new approach for funding.
"CVPT had fully met those conditions prior to the meeting yesterday.
"Conwy Council's element is the pursuit of consent to demolish (as per the Council's Resolution of December 2013) and the other element (restoration) is being pursued by CVPT with Bay of Colwyn Town Council."
CVPT want to restore the pier to its glory at the heart of the Bay as a "viable and sustainable mixed use facility for local people and visitors to enjoy which is run as a social enterprise that can contribute to the regeneration of the town."
Clwyd West MP David Jones said: "This is a setback for the opportunity to engage positively with the CVPT and other groups with a view to supporting an application for Heritage Lottery funding."
But CVPT's application is for 74% of the overall cost, leaving only 26% of funds to be found from the Welsh Government, a community share issue, voluntary contributions and other sources.
Colwyn Victoria Pier Trust (CVPT) member Jess Steele, who successfully helped save Hastings Pier, submitted the bid for 74% of the overall PS12,307,400 cost of redevelopment.