CWAG

AcronymDefinition
CWAGCoalition of Wisconsin Aging Groups
CWAGConference of Western Attorneys General
CWAGCollie Water Advisory Group (Australia)
CWAGCalculated Wild Ass Guess
CWAGCeltic World Airways Group (virtual flight enthusiast group; est. 1998)
CWAGCuyahoga Watershed Awareness Group (Mantua, OH)
References in periodicals archive ?
For detailed discussions of environmental regulation in Indian country, see chapter ten of COHEN (2005), supra note 12, and chapter ten of CWAG, supra note 206.
Under the agreement, Dnata will hold a 45% stake in Xi'an Dnata Aviation Services Company Limited, with CWAG owning the remaining 55%.
Mr Chapman said: "The collaboration between Dnata and CWAG will strengthen the existing handling operations with the expectation of business growth and operational synergies.
1 (1994), 105-31; O'Brien, American Indian Tribal Governments, 223; Getches, "Philosophy of Permanence," 60-61; CWAG, American Indian Law Deskbook, 263-300; Marjane Ambler, "Standing Rock Sioux Moving to Enforce U.
Because myth and/or ideology incorporate the following, we can clearly see the social control implicationss that legal deskbooks display when created by groups like CWAG.
Perhaps merely writing about what happens when an officially designated governmental organization like the CWAG writes legal deskbooks is polemic.
Speaking on behalf of WNA was Gina Dennik-Champion, WNA Executive Director, who commented on how pleased WNA is to work with CWAG on this very important and timely endeavor.
If these arguments were to be located within the pages of the flagship journal for the national Canadian professional association for geographers, then we, on behalf of CWAG, would be contributing to heightening awareness about equity issues across all fields in geography.
Still, let's face it, the CWAGs (chairwoman, wives and girlfriends) were equally appealing, so we bid farewell by paying homage to our favourite Dream Team girls .