CWB


Also found in: Wikipedia.
Category filter:
AcronymDefinition
CWBCanadian Wheat Board
CWBCenter for Wooden Boats (Seattle, WA)
CWBCanadian Western Bank (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
CWBCounterproductive Work Behavior (industrial psychology)
CWBClear Write Back
CWBCenter Wing Box
CWBCentral Weather Bureau
CWBCanadian Welding Bureau
CWBCauseway Bay (Hong Kong)
CWBCenter for Well Being (various organizations)
CWBCorpus Workbench
CWBCommonwealth Bank (Australia)
CWBCertified Wildlife Biologist
CWBCrazy White Boy
CWBCuritiba, Parana, Brazil - Afonso Pena (Airport Code)
CWBChristian Wedding Band (rings)
CWBChild Welfare Board
CWBCoen Wolters Band
CWBComponent Workbench
CWBCommonwealth Building (Arlington, VA)
CWBContract Work Breakdown
CWBCadbury Wind Band (UK)
CWBCreative Work Brief (advertising)
CWBCapillary Water Barrier
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
The CWB said that Typhoon Lingling is expected to move northward and eastward through the waters off the east coast of Taiwan.
In addition, the board of directors has declared a cash dividend of CAD0.275 per share on its series 5 preferred stock (TSX: CWB.PR.B) and a cash dividend of CAD0.390625 per share on its series 7 preferred stock (TSX: CWB.PR.C).
Anecdotal observation suggests that CWB is displayed when employees are angry or frustrated and the result is verbal or physical abuse.
Counterproductive work behaviors (CWB) refer to a set of distinct acts that share the characteristics that they are volitional and harm or intend to harm organizations or organization stakeholders such as clients, coworkers, customers, and superiors [2].
G3's investment makes it the majority owner with 50.1 percent of CWB, and the remaining 49.9 percent is held in a trust that will work to benefit the farmers.
Thus far, Western scholars have conducted a number of valuable studies on conceptualizing, measuring, and exploring the mechanism of CWB. However, there are still considerable inconsistencies.
This level of performance is approximately 100 times greater than that of the CWB's existing system, making it one of the world's leading supercomputers in the field of meteorology.
modified as it progresses through Parliament, would abolish the CWB's
"We are pleased to see positive steps towards a trade agreement that we have been actively encouraging for the past five years," said CWB president and CEO Ian White.
If the non-binding plebiscite gives the Tories a mandate to remove malt and export feed barley from the board, it would mean an average of two million tonnes of board barley would be able to escape the CWB's control.
In August, the CWB responded to various Harper initiatives by releasing a vision statement aimed at laying out its future direction.