References in periodicals archive ?
Effect of initial concentration on PNP adsorption onto RK, CYMK and CHMK
Effect of contact time on PNP adsorption onto RK, CYMK and CHMK
Highest quantity of PNP adsorbed by RK, CYMK and CHMK were 1.155 mg/g, 1.258 mg/g and 1.651 mg/g, respectively.
Effects of pH on PNP adsorption onto RK, CYMK and CHMK
Quantity adsorbed varied between 1.16 to 0.87 mg/g, 1.26 to 1.11 mg/g and 1.65 to 1.20 mg/g for RK, CYMK and CHMK respectively across the pH considered.
Effects of temperature on PNP adsorption onto RK, CYMK and CHMK
Effect of adsorbent dosage on PNP adsorption onto RK, CYMK and CHMK
Quantity of PNP adsorbed per unit mass declined from 1.12 mg/g to 0.99 mg/g, 1.32 mg/g to 0.99 mg/g and 1.75 mg/g to 1.08 mg/g for RK, CYMK and CHMK respectively as adsorbent dosage increased from 0.1 g to 0.5 g (Figure 8).
Southern National won in May for its "Bebe" poster, a 48 inch by 68 inch back-lit bus shelter sign printed CYMK on Opaline.
* Understand how ink is laid on the paper and how images are produced using CYMK (cyan, yellow, magenta and black).
The software sits between RGB processing (say, in Adobe Photoshop or another application to crop or otherwise adjust an image) and the RIP, for CYMK output.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Cymdeithas Draughts Association
- Cymdeithas Llywodraeth Leol Cymru
- Cymdeithas Tai Gogledd Cymru
- Cymdeithas y Gwartheg Duon Cymreig
- Cymdeithas Yn Erbyn Cynhesu Byd-Eang
- Cymdeithas Ysgolion Dros Addysg Gymraeg
- Cymomotive Force