References in periodicals archive ?
(26.) Mtiraoui A and Gueddana N, The family and reproductive health program in underprivileged areas in Tunisia, paper presented at the CICRED Seminar on Reproductive Health, Unmet Needs and Poverty, Bangkok, Nov.
A comparative project on the Impact of International Migration, sponsored by CICRED (Committee for the International Cooperation and Research in Demography), Paris, has been coordinated from Edmonton (SED, 1995).
Perez, "Population growth", in Population of the Philippines, CICRED Series, ed.
(2000), "Induced Abortion in Vietnam: Fact and Resolution," Cicred's Seminar on Reproductive Health, Unmet Needs, and Poverty.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Cicotte, Eddie
- Cicourel, Aaron
- Cics Availability Manager
- Cics Dynamic Storage Area
- CICS Execution Diagnostic Facility
- CICS Extended Browsing
- Cics Maintained Data Table
- Cics Master Terminal
- Cics Messages and Codes Data Set
- CICS programmer
- CICS Queue Command Facility
- Cics Security Program
- Cics Sm Address Space
- Cics System Definition Data Set
- CICS Transaction Gateway
- Cics Transaction Server
- Cics Value Data Area
- Cics Vsam Recovery
- CICS/VS Command level Conversion Aid