CBGC

(redirected from Close Brothers Growth Capital)
AcronymDefinition
CBGCColorado Baptist General Convention
CBGCCrowborough Beacon Golf Club (Crowborough, England, UK)
CBGCChesapeake Bay Golf Club (Maryland)
CBGCConnectivity-Based Garbage Collection
CBGCClose Brothers Growth Capital (UK)
CBGCConcrete Box Girder Continuous
References in periodicals archive ?
There was a management buy-out in 2001, which saw equity and debt finance provider Close Brothers Growth Capital acquire a 51% share in ATG.
Close Brothers Growth Capital combined debt and equity funding providers gave the acquisition financing for the deal.
Close Brothers Growth Capital and Bank of Scotland Corporate Banking confirmed that they are backing the buy-in management buy-out of Walker Group from its management.
Close Brothers Growth Capital acquired a 30% stake in the business two years ago in which time turnover has leapt from pounds 20m to pounds 26m.
The deal was backed by Close Brothers Growth Capital. Bill Crossman of CBGC will join the Entec board as a non-executive director.
The original management buyout, in 2001, saw the directors acquire a 49% stake in the company with the remaining 51% acquired by the equity and debt finance provider, Close Brothers Growth Capital.
VENTURE capital firm Close Brothers Growth Capital (CGC) says its multi-million pound investment in a Merseyside container firm will drive the business to new heights.
Funding for the deal was provided by Close Brothers Growth Capital (CBGC) in return for a 40pc equity stake.